Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 1 Likes/370 Replies/3253 Views
    DARKHERO653
    1 posts

@danielthecool

yeah it’s no different on the ps4 or pc version of the game currently there is a workaround on the pc version; but we shouldn’t have to have this on a full price game... ever!

• AGASO99
    1 posts

@mefestofel6 Find a page where it said you need to: Go to Options > Interface > General Tab > Set “Hold Alternative” to “Off”
    It worked for me

• PATRICK-SS
    3 posts

@acefactorz

If you have set the Hold Alternative option in the settings, try turning it off. This is what let me proceed past it just now.
    this worked for me....
    sure it will work for you.

• PATRICK-SS
    3 posts

If you have set the Hold Alternative option in the settings, try turning it off. This is what let me proceed past it just now.
    this works please try.

• Longevity95405
    6 posts

had the same thing happen

game worked fine, set up graphics, played through the intro then after the intro you get the gender select

destiny style mouse thing would move around and it would show me clicking the button but nothing would happen

just completely impossible to get past that screen

eventually tabbed out and closed it but now when I restart valhalla it crashes at the title screen after you click to get to the main menu

i figured my save might be corrupted but I can't figure out where the saves are located

• IndyApacHe
    6 posts

I'm f*****g having the same problem. Seriously???

• Influencia
    4 posts

You're on PC right? How did you even manage to start the game? On ubisoft self or Epic? Cause mine says it's not available..

• Longevity95405
    6 posts

yeah same issue at the gender select, couldn't get past that screen and had to close the game externally

now i can't get past the title screen anymore, maybe a corrupted save but no idea where the saves are located

• Ryuukaze_Ichi
    4 posts

@influencia Mine said "not available" until I opened the menu and chose "quit" in the uplay app, then opened it again. Then I could play.

I was able to pick my gender with the gamepad. I didn't try the mouse.

• Longevity95405
    6 posts

I was using a controller, but it uses the destiny style mouse circle thing that you move around

• Influencia
    4 posts

@ryuukaze_ichi That makes it even more [censored]... I've been trying for 2-3 hours now T_T Restarted my PC couple of times etc... nothing works 😞

• Fokus2289
    2 posts

I downloaded the game, went through the first 5 minutes and at the moment with the choice of a character, I just can't choose it,I already clamped and just pressed the left mouse button, right mouse button, enter and a bunch of other buttons,in the end I checked the game for file integrity,reinstalled the game,started a new story,and nothing helps,but I want to play.

• rekop1
    5 posts

Hi there,

the solution is:

main menu, interface, Hold Alternative (6th from above) choose off!!!

Go back to the game, you can choose the gender now. I succedded!

Share this info,

regadrs:

Frank

• rekop1
    5 posts

@darkhero653

Hi buddy,

main menu, interface, 6th line -- Hold Alternative...switch off!

No it lets you to choose gender and play by holding A button!

Have fun, Frankie

• Seklide
    5 posts

@fokus2289 same problem... cant even play the game because of these bugs -.-

• IndyApacHe
    6 posts

Lots of people, me included, have the same problem. No intervention by ubisoft support.

• donbowo
    3 posts

I download the digital deluxe version from pre order slot. But after i install the game and played, i cant choose the male or female eventhou i oush all button in the stick console.
    Cant you help my issue here?i cant played the game, i try to restart the fame and end up in the select memory stream without any further progress (stuck cannot choose neither male or female even the random pic)

• donbowo
    3 posts

I download the digital deluxe version from pre order slot. But after i install the game and played, i cant choose the male or female eventhou i oush all button in the stick console.
    Cant you help my issue here?i cant played the game, i try to restart the fame and end up in the select memory stream without any further progress (stuck cannot choose neither male or female even the random pic)

• Seklide
    5 posts

same problem. keyboard and gamepad are not working

• donbowo
    3 posts

@danielthecool same as here..i bought the digital version on PS4 but stuck at the memory selection memory. And worse i waited until 2 hours but nothing progress

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics