Quick Suggestions

• Seklide
    5 posts

same problem. keyboard and gamepad are not working

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3529 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone!

I've gone through the forum and merged all threads regarding this issue into one megathread. In future, if you encounter this issue, please post it within this thread so all the information is in one place.

Thank you for all of your updates, and for sharing workarounds within the forums with your fellow players. It's been great to see you all help one-another 😊 The development team has been made aware of this issue and this has been marked as resolved in Title Update 1.04.

If you still encounter this issue in-game, we would recommend applying the following workaround:

Go to Options -> Interface -> Set Hold Alternative option to OFF

You should be able to select which gender you would like to play as now.

Please don't hesitate to update this thread if you have any further questions or concerns ☺

Official Response
  • donbowo
    3 posts

@danielthecool same as here..i bought the digital version on PS4 but stuck at the memory selection memory. And worse i waited until 2 hours but nothing progress

• Seklide
    5 posts

@donbowo same

• macattack111
    1 posts

@donbowo the same thing is happening to me... I love ac so much it's what got me into gaming but this sucks I don't make that much money at my job so $60 for me is nothing to scoff at and then for this to happen not even 3 minutes into the title.. just wow I'm crying, i feel robbed.. they've done this to me before with other games. just feel so taken advantage of.

• Death3ater1994
    3 posts

@donbowo

In having the same problem but mine is a physical copy and it annoys me because I waited all day to pick it up after work and cant make it past the intro and choose a character
    I thought reloading with out the update would help but it didn't

• Omnimon
    12 posts

I'm supposed to choose a gender but when I clicked left mouse, nothing happens. I tried every button on my mouse and keybord, nah-ah, nothing happens. The mouse and the keyboard perfectkly works but the game somehow doesn't react to them.

• eviL_Hom3r
    1 posts

Same here, playing on i7-9750, 16GB RAM, GT2070 8GB GFX

• IndyApacHe
    6 posts

We are a lot having same issue. No response from support.

• tilhennipa
    2 posts

Got same problem xbox one

• Ghleyo
    4 posts

I'm on PS4 but had the same issue. The problem seemed to come with version 1.0.2 and the added option of Hold Alternative. Try setting Hold Alternative to off, under Interfaces in the Options menu.

• Omnimon
    12 posts

I couldn't send ticket via support because it was turned off. I messaged my issue on Twitter, no response of course. Now I'm trying my chance here.

• IndyApacHe
    6 posts

@ghleyo Thank you!!!!! SOLVED

• tilhennipa
    2 posts

@ghleyo thanx alot👍

• Seklide
    5 posts

Try setting Hold Alternative to off, under Interfaces in the Options menu.

• Seklide
    5 posts

Try setting Hold Alternative to off, under Interfaces in the Options menu.

• Omnimon
    12 posts

@ghleyo Thank you. SOLVED.

• guest-TP9gue8D
    1 posts

the game says on epic launcher unavelable. But its 10 nov....

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

Hey guys,

As mentioned, this is due to the Hold Alternative option and this is currently being looked into by the team.

Thanks for providing the workaround, any users seeing this can get around it with this for the moment.

Official Response
  • JackHampson
    2 posts

@rekop1 Frank you Legend!

• Movistar1
    1 posts

Anyone know what the solution is to fix an issue with being stuck on the Amimus screen where you select to character. I get to that point, and while I can move the mouse to select the character I choose. No input is recognized. Just stuck there. I tried reloading game, and it picks up at the attack on village. Goes to Wolf scene, then selection screen, then nothing with mouse or controller.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics