Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 1 Likes/370 Replies/3358 Views
    sevenOomen
    1 posts

Anyone know where I can find that setting on ps4?
    I've tried reinstalling the entire game and putting everything back to default settings but I can't find the hold option under de general interface settings on the ps4.

• Quegoo
    3 posts

Hi, maybe someone can help me with this kind of problem. I can easly start the game and the controls also works my Pc setup is on point too. but still the game cant load in and im stuck in the first cutscene of the game (doesnt matter which graphics i got) please help me 😞

I´ve got a RTX2070 super
    intel core i5-7500 CPU

dunno what you also need xd

• Cragginess
    10 posts

Any of you guys playing in the uk yet?

• Cragginess
    10 posts

@quegoo What do you mean stuck?

• Quegoo
    3 posts

@cragginess I can easly watch the first cutscene (sry little spoiler i guess) where she talks about "ymir" the giant etc. and than when the cam goes into the building and the screen turns white it starts to load and it STILL load for about 30 min now

• Cragginess
    10 posts

@quegoo Yeah that sounds like more of a problem with the game, are you on pc?

If so double check all of your drivers are up to date.

• Fokus2289
    2 posts

found a solution to the problem!in the interface you need to disable alternative hold!

You best!

• Quegoo
    3 posts

@cragginess Yes I am on Pc, already checked all of it ... maybe I should just wait till the weekend and hope that ubi fix it somehow? idk tbh.. I was so hyped .-.

• Cragginess
    10 posts

@quegoo What platform are you running on?
    Also what region of the world are you playing in?
    Maybe if you have MSI Afterburner check what version of direct X is being used?
    Maybe turn off any overlays you might have in place also.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

Hail, vikingr! We're aware of this issue and it's gonna be patched out. The workaround for this issue is to Go to Options -> Interface -> Set Hold Alternative option to OFF. That should get you up and running for now!

Official Response
  • FWUFF94
    1 posts

For some reason i cant choose gender. i have clicked on all three options multiple times but nothing happens. i have reloaded the game and turned of the computer, i even uninstalled the game and installed it again.

• Maursay
    3 posts

@quegoo Hi. I have that problem too.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

@jjmcrackin09 Hey there! I'm sorry you're experiencing this! We are aware and a fix will be in a future patch. As a workaround, go to Options -> Interface -> Set Hold Alternative option to OFF.

Official Response
  • BrienneOf_Tarth
    2 posts
    • @sevenoomen Go to Settings on you Console Menu
    • Then select the option Storage
    • you will get a detailed storage list. Select Saved Data from there
    • Then select Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla from the list and press the button for Options Menu
    • On the right side select the Delete option
    • Then select the saved data or if there are multiple then select all then hit Delete again .
    • The saved data will be now be deleted from your storage.

I just fixed it on my PS4 just now and it works!

• anorimous123
    3 posts

@ubi-spud by future patch you mean in the next few hours or some time in the next few months?? Cause i get stuck in loading screen before the character selection and can do nothing about it

• cwpaapst
    1 posts

Find a page where it said you need to: Go to Options > Interface > General Tab > Set “Hold Alternative” to “Off”
    It worked for me

• JohnBum77
    1 posts

I preordered valhalla on the 9th and downloaded all night and I can watch the opening video which i have watched 20 times then it goes to character selection and will not let pick any character what is going on?

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 429 posts

Hey folks,

Sorry to hear that this issue has caused problems for you.

Can anyone confirm that the "Alternative Hold" workaround does not work for them?

Official Response
  • Maursay
    3 posts

@ubi-swaggins No, problem still here

• A.G.96
    2 posts

@jalstonville You Are a Legend, may Odin be whit You :)))

Suggested Topics