Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 1 Likes/369 Replies/3146 Views
    UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

Hi there! This was a previously known bug, but it should be resolved at this time. 🙂 If you're still having trouble with it, please do not hesitate to let me know!

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

Hi there! My apologies for the delayed reply. Support has been extremely busy as of late working to answer all the support inquiries we have coming in. I also apologize for any inconvenience that this bug may have caused you! This was previously a known issue that the development team was investigating, but it should be resolved by now. If you're still having trouble with it, please do not hesitate to let me know. 🙂

Official Response
  • guest-DPM1A1aK
    1 posts

Bought assassin's creed valhalla, yesterday and I'm not impressed. Bugs, bugs e more bugs. The first one happens when I tried to choose male or female Eivor. I have to search on internet how to fix this bug. Was not enjoyable.
    Please, Ubisoft, release some updates to fix this tsunami of bugs and glitches.

Greetings from Portugal, Lisbon! 👍

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 420 posts
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • Vinnie.Kray
    1 posts

Get through the kids cutscene but the unable to choose a character. Tried all the suggestions on the net with no luck. Simply can't continue and play the game. Frustrating, been looking forwards to it.

• UbiKoality

@samurai587 Hi there! I'm incredibly sorry I was not able to provide assistance sooner. Support has been extremely busy as of late working to answer all the support inquiries coming our way. However, I'm very glad to hear you were able to get this resolved!! Thank you for sharing the workaround that fixed the problem. 🙂

Official Response
  • UbiKoality
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • UbiKoality
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • UbiKoality
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • UbiKoality
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • Mikeginde
    2 posts

I have an issue at the very beginning of the game where I cannot chose the gender for the character on Xbox (series x and one x) pressing A makes the icon react but will not actually confirm my choice.I have tried about 10 times to make it past this point, using different controllers, uninstalling the game, wiping all save data, trying on my Xbox one x to hopefully cloud save up to my series x and even returning and rebuying the game thru the Xbox store, nothing works. I tried to attach a video but I “do not have enough privileges” really frustrating, I just want to play.

• bjornernst
    1 posts

disable Hold Alternative in the interface section did work for me

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 420 posts

Hey folks,

Are any of you encountering this issue after checking if Alternate Hold is enabled?

Official Response
  • Burpy996
    1 posts

@bmuckan01
    i have the same problem, how can i fix it ??

• OY741998
    2 posts

Same issue.

• OY741998
    2 posts

So found a solution. Go to;
    Options - Interface - Hold Alternative (select 'Off')

• ronald794
    1 posts

My assasins creed valhalla starts normally, but after the demo it does not seem to recognize the mouse buttons. You see the animus, but you can't actually choose any of the genders. Does anyone have this same problem, and also the solution? Please comply.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

Hey guys,

This is a known issue that's currently being looked into.

@OY741998 workaround should resolve this in the meantime.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hey there guys! Sorry for the delayed response.

Lavender_Gooms was able to find the right workaround. We have a support article that goes into this in more detail, that you can find here.

Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Official Response
  • Mikeginde
    2 posts

I am still unable to progress past the gender selection part of the game on Xbox (series x and one x) pressing A to select a gender will not actually confirm my choice despite the icon showing that is actually receiving the input. I’ve tried different controllers, uninstalling the game and even returning I once and buying it again. I cannot find anything else about this issue on Xbox and if I don’t get a response this time I’m returning the game again. Another bug I’ve noticed (although not completely game breaking like my bug above) is while reading patch notes in the main menu when it asks if you’re sure you want to perform that action B actually means yes instead of A like the button prompts say. I know it couldn’t have been easy to release the game during covid but if I can’t play it I have no choice but to get my money back. Thanks in advance if I actually get a response this time.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics