Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 1 Likes/370 Replies/3256 Views
    Firestarter551
    2 posts

@ptstjames omg! Awesome!!! Thank you... They definitely need to fix that though!

Thank you so much dude!

• Lady_Sihr
    1 posts

I started game yesterday and it will not let me pick my character. It will highlight my choice but will not proceed, I even tried random but still none. No action when I toggle or hold the left click.

• iamreallygayUwU
    1 posts

I can't even get passed the warning disclaimer. What button do I press? I'm on pc anyone help?

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 371 posts

Yay! Glad to hear it. 😁

Official Response
  • mama.mia.idk
    1 posts

@theladyshiva worked for my brother! thx

• Alfred9000
    3 posts

@alfred9000 same here

• bmuckan01
    1 posts

I just bought the new video game “Assassin’s Creed Valhalla” for my Xbox One console and I have found that there is a bug in the game.  

After starting the game I am forced to watch the intro cutsene and after this cutscene is complete I reach the Memory-Stream Select menu. This is where I can choose to play a male or female “Eivor” Viking or choose the Animus. When I attempt to select one of them the cursor does nothing. I am stuck at the selection screen and therefore I cannot proceed any further. I have retried a few times and I also unistalled the game a few times but still cannot proceed forward therefore leaving me stuck at the selection screen. The game is locked up making it impossible to progress.  

Apparently other players on different platforms(Playstations, Xbox series x etc) are reporting the same issue.  Could you please help and is there a workaround to solving this problem. If so, could you please advise how I can solve this issue. 

Thanking you

Bev

• gottitakis
    4 posts

@ubi-swaggins I'm running mouse and keyboard on Xbox one x and the mouse works just fine but button on keyboard are still not responding no matter what I do, or what I turn on or off. This needs to be fixed asap.

• kremes12
    2 posts

Hello,I have problem with assassin creed valhala. The game not appearing in librari. I pay for it and i can t see anything in orders and my games. Can you help me? What I have to do?
    Thank you

• kremes12
    2 posts

Hello, I have problem with assassin creed valhala.The game not appearing in librari. I pay for it and I can t see anything in orders or my games.Can somebody help me. What I have to do?

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts

Hi there! As mentioned above, please try the workaround provided. The developers are looking into this issue.

Official Response
  • FlameFouk
    1 posts

@seklide thank you so much, i was desperate, i can finally play the game ❤

• KokaTeck
    1 posts

Ich kann kein Geschlecht wählen.

• Zalarod1976
    2 posts

After the initiating video intro, im sent to selct my video-stream. The tooltip says i need to click with my left mouse button, but nothing happens when i do so. I can move the cursour around the screen, but cant click on any of the three memory-streams

• Alfred9000
    3 posts

Xbox one i can't pass gender selection

• Cattelan26
    2 posts

The game is stuck on the screen “choose female/male eivor....porca putt....69 Euroooo!!!!!

• ma3rof
    1 posts

hello
    i start assassins creed but when i need to chose the male charecter or female i can't chose its not hit
    i play on pc
    thx

• HEGZADRAM
    1 posts

@mefestofel6 I am having the same problem in Turkey, I sent a mail UbiSoft now I'm waiting for a response. As you said I definitely can't choose the character, I'm about to go crazy

• gottitakis
    4 posts

So did we get the mouse and keyboard to work on Xbox yet, im about to load up and if this $120.00 game isn't working today im asking for my money back, [censored] waste of time, money and effort.

• gottitakis
    4 posts

Yup still not working, Ubisoft just give me my money back, im done with your games. It's always something.

Suggested Topics