ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• OCG95
    Original poster 5 posts

anyone else pre order a physical copy ? My tracking info is stuck on shipment ready for ups. I pre ordered the collectors edition I was wondering if anyone else is stuck on the same thing or has moved further than that .

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@ocg95 same for me all i got is:
    undefined
    We arent the only ones too, im gonna wait and see what it says come morning, if it hasnt changed by then im gonna contact ubisoft if i can

• axxezz22
    1 posts

I'm the same boat as yourself and noticed a lot of people saying they have the same issue.

• OCG95
    Original poster 5 posts

I did have a package from ups a few months back where the tracking info never updated was stuck on the same as this but I still got the package on the estimated delivery. I did do standard delivery but they say they aim to have it delivered on release day I always do digital but I wanted the collectors edition.

• Janiya1013
    28 posts

@ocg95 mine just said it shipped but its not allowing me to track it.

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts
    I did have a package from ups a few months back where the tracking info never updated was stuck on the same as this but I still got the package on the estimated delivery. I did do standard delivery but they say they aim to have it delivered on release day I always do digital but I wanted the collectors edition.

Ive had a similar thing happen with yodel...almost every time with them lol, they dont scan parcels it seems. Hopefully thats what is happening here. I chose standard delivery too and ordered the ultimate edition. For games i rly like i prefer physical editions, its very rare i buy digital.

• Mennik
    4 posts

i got the same problem, hope it arrives tomorrow, kinda sucks that you preorder 6 months in advance and can't get the game on launch date....

• OCG95
    Original poster 5 posts

Been trying to reply , it now says in transit so check your tracking info . Says estimated delivery Wednesday, I was hoping it would arrive before I pick up the ps5 I managed to pre order it.

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@ocg95 nope mine still says the same. Im in uk so i wont be getting my ps5 til next week from amazon. Plus this game is a xmas present to me from my dad so im not in any rush as i wont be able to play it til after xmas lol. I just ordered it and he paid for it hahaha 🤣🤣

• Mennik
    4 posts

@tasha-soriah other years i would always receive the game a few days early, kinda disappointed this year, I don't see any advantage anymore between ordering from the playstation store or preordering from the ubisoft store; another win for digital downloads I guess

• Janiya1013
    28 posts

@nick-man4 i believe things will start speeding up now that the higher up at ubisoft are investigating into this.

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

Mine now says :

undefined

Only i dont think thats uk time lol, its 8pm on the 9th here alrdy so i think itll come tomorrow now.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts

Hey there guys!

As you haven't updated us, I'll assume that your orders have successfully arrived, and the issue has been resolved. We apologise for any delays, and hope you're enjoying exploring and raiding in England!

I will now be locking this thread. Please feel free to open a new thread if your issue hasn't been resolved, or if you require further support 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics