Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• show_stoppa
    Original poster 57 posts

Without going into spoilers, you can play the game as either male or female Eivor. But if you want the "Canon" experience, choose "Let Animus Decide". It is the canon experience as per Valhalla Devs.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Roxxai
    20 posts

canon or not iam going with the femme fatale like always

• dlmthree
    77 posts

@show_stoppa And what does the Animus choose? Is it a random selection?

• longjohn119
    775 posts

@show_stoppa

Long time no see ...... I'm definitely going with the "Let the Animus decide" because I want to see how Darby spun this tale .... Only an hour and 15 minutes to go .....

• Sam_Boo26
    166 posts

I will play as the female Eivor for my first playthrough, and I will see for my upcoming ones. I'll surely try the male Eivor too like I did with Odyssey.

• show_stoppa
    Original poster 57 posts

@dlmthree Its not random.
    You will see. Or I assume you already have.

• show_stoppa
    Original poster 57 posts

@longjohn119 Hey. Long time mate. Been ages since I got done with Odyssey. Still getting used to this forum, so took me a while to login back and see the comment.
    Overall loving this new game. Way better than Odyssey (would probably even rank it above Origins which was topping my charts for all AC games), but still feels a little unpolished. I believe, we should be have the polished game once patch 1.05 comes out.

P.S: I ended up going with male Eivor instead of let animus decide. Had someone (who had early review access to the game) spoil the choice, so ended up deciding that the cannon isn't a huge difference maker in terms of game experience.

• longjohn119
    775 posts

@show_stoppa
    I've pretty much put this aside for now, the bugs are driving me crazy ...... I'd rather wait a couple of weeks than have the bugs ruin an otherwise good experience ..... So I'm playing HZD in the meantime to keep my bow skills sharp since they finally seem to have gotten most of the bugs out of that game after 3 or so months plus I wanted to see what it looked like on my new system where I can turn everything up on max settings

Suggested Topics