ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Edgemoor
    Original poster 2 posts

Difficult to read and navigate. Constant flickering and display issues. Not impressed.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Bdiddy54
    4 posts

@edgemoor 110% Agree , if it’s better for mobiles it must not be iPhone it constantly flickers ,loads again etc and how hard is it to find anything quickly like console or pc topics in player support you have to scroll down constantly just to see your not making a duplicate one before it was so simple click player support then your platform and all the relevant topics were there now it’s just a giant jumble. I thought the sticker was going to be great click on it and go straight to all the relevant topics but all I get even logged in is I don’t have permission . I’m dreading having to make a post about my missing way of the berserker dlc codes that I redeemed on Ubisoft getting the usual screen of codes will arrive launch day and still haven’t come yet

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

@Edgemoor - Please accept my sincere apologies for the delayed reply. I am very sorry to hear of the issues you were experiencing with the forums flickering and not displaying correctly. Could you please clarify whether you navigate these forums on a mobile or desktop device? Which browser do you use to navigate the forums, and have you tested any others? Thank you! 🙂

@Bdiddy54 - As above, please allow me to apologise for the delay in getting back to you here! Thank you for sharing this extended feedback with us about your experience of navigating the forums on your iPhone. Are you using Safari to browse the forums on your phone, or another browser such as Google Chrome? If these issues are still ongoing, can you please let me know the version number of the browser you're using as well as your phone's OS version?

As a couple of quick suggestions for you as well, if you are not already using these options - have you tried enabling pagination from your personal settings, or searching within the Player Support forum using the available platform tags? When using the search bar, you can choose to look for topics with specific platform tags, so I'd recommend using the one appropriate for the platform you're playing on when searching for relevant topics! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics