Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• garth_0118
    Original poster 3 posts

Hi, I am an Asian PS user, sadly I just refunded on PS store due to the acknowledgement of the Japan CERO censorship. As I recall, back in 2013 when AC IV Black Flag was released, an English version as well as a Japanese/Korean/Chinese version of the game was able to be purchase on PS store. So why not release an English/Korean/Chinese/(other Asian languages) version of the game for the rest of the Asia region to satisfy all the unnecessary hate from the Asian gaming community.

I have been an honest fan of the Assassin's Creed franchise since the first game came out and I am really disappointed of the censorship. By patching it, it feels like I am not playing the full game and it's not what I would like to play.

There are a lot of Asian gamers who requested refunds and demanding answers, I wish someone could step up and answer their questions as soon as possible. Gaming should be fair and open to not only gamers, and to respect the content creators, if the game was meant to be that way there should not be any censorship of what it was made of.

P.S. : I wish Ubisoft could see this 🙂

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• dbgager
    158 posts

@arthur1018 Just play the game. The difference is minimal. Blame laws in Asian countries for the censorship not Ubisoft. It cost money for them to make all kinds of seperate editions.

• garth_0118
    Original poster 3 posts

@dbgager
    I am not trying to blame Ubisoft or any country's law. It also costs money for them when people are refunding and not buying, the censorship is also making people unhappy. Imagine how much they could make more if people stop refunding and buying, tell me which sounds better. Revenue or Loss.

This situation is like you paid to watch the R rated Deadpool 2 but instead the cinema just showed you the PG version, the difference is minimal. But are you gonna be happy to pay for that or to watch it?

• dbgager
    158 posts

@arthur1018 Yes because i could not care less about blood and gore and decapatations. They are totally of no importance to me..Not the reason I play the games.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics