Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Primawesi
    Original poster 4 posts

Game stuck at 'Warning: Read before playing' screen

how to fix this?

Already uninstall and reinstall but still can't

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Spud-Chater
    1 posts

@primawesi Same for me too. Very frustrating.

• MadNack
    2 posts

@primawesi
    Same, first game not appearing in my library now this.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

Hey folks! I'm sorry that the game isn't launching correctly. Please verify your game files and test again.

Assuming you guys all meet the requirements, continue with this FAQ if the issue persists. 😊

Official Response
  • AngelsxXx
    4 posts

@ubi-spud i tryed and still not working..

• AngelsxXx
    4 posts

@primawesi same

• Primawesi
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-spud
    I tried using this and it works: it's from another post

1. Open NVidia Control Panel
    2. Manage 3D Settings
    3. Program Settings
    4. Select "ACValhalla.exe"
    5. Select "High-perfomance NVidia processor"
    6. Press "Apply"
    7. Restart Game

• Primawesi
    Original poster 4 posts

@angelsxxx try the above

• AngelsxXx
    4 posts

@primawesi i try it, still not working by me but thank u for try to help me !

• AngelsxXx
    4 posts

@primawesi it show me Unable to initialize graphics system. GPU does not support Dx12

• laranina
    2 posts

@primawesi YES THIS WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

@Primawesi Glad that you were able to find a solution for your issue elsewhere, and thanks for taking the time to share the solution here with the other players affected! 🙂 It seems you already helped laranina to get the game working too!

@Spud-Chater @MadNack @AngelsxXx Were you able to get Valhalla to run on your systems since your original posts here on the forums? AngelsxXx, regarding the error message you saw specifically, can you confirm that your processor supports DirectX12 feature level 12_0?

Official Response

Suggested Topics