Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • longjohn119
    465 posts

@cyberwolf-n7 I also got this error when trying to get an ability book at the back of prologue bad guys fortress (I forgot his name)

It's the cave behind the waterfall on the mountainside west of Kjotve's Fortress ......It tells me "area not available" and starts glitching out like you are going off the map ......

A couple of the sync points really suck, you spend 5-10 minutes climbing which is bad enough but then you have to climb all the way back down and it's wonky as hell and easy to fall and take damage ..... And after all that work they are pretty much worthless because they are so far away from everything and it takes so long to climb down you can sail half way across the map in less time ...... Kind of the opposite of a fast travel ......

Norway makes Greece look like Nebraska .....

• Mwhita89
    24 posts

@longjohn119

I think some of the stuff in Norway is locked in the beginning because you are supposed to return later. I saw a power level 200 something so makes sense that I can’t get in at level 1. This likely unlocks as part of the story

• longjohn119
    465 posts

@mwhita89 That's true in the northern territory but the cave we are talking about is in a level 1 area

• longjohn119
    465 posts

@longjohn119 I should note that I was at level 15 at the time so no way should I be blocked in a level 1 area

• Mwhita89
    24 posts

@longjohn119 hmm possibly a bug

• Mwhita89
    24 posts

@longjohn119

can you give me the coordinates of this cave? Lol

• FETUSTHEPADDY
    7 posts

@longjohn119 you can go get it I did its fine

• Netspook
    261 posts

If you guys are talking about the one just east of Kjotve's Fortress, just ignore the warnings. Hack through the wall and get the book, you won't desync.

• CyberWolf-N7
    22 posts

There's caves blocked by pile rocks can't be hacked at , any ideas ? Thx

• Netspook
    261 posts

@cyberwolf-n7
    The wall I'm talking about just above, is inside a cave that isn't blocked. Either you're talking about somewhere else, or you're at the wrong spot.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics