Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Sunqfu.
    Original poster 7 posts

Hello about a week and a half ago I bought Ac: Valhalla Gold Edition with pre-order on Epic Game Store. But I didn't get the activation code for The Way of the Berserker quest. I read the explanation about the subject on this page, but I don't have an activation code. Can you help me?
    https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/Faqs/000054317/Redeeming-your-Assassin-s-Creed-Valhalla-pre-order-code-ACV

undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@sunqfu you should get it via email sometime today.

• xrayspex_73
    144 posts

@Tasha-Soriah
    I also never received a code. How hard is this Ubisoft? Did you really need to replace Uplay with the clearly not ready Ubisoft connect right before 2 major game releases?

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@xrayspex_73 i havent received it either, got a ticket open and posted to several posts on here but not had an answer yet.

• Sunqfu.
    Original poster 7 posts

I open a ticket but no one answer yet. Still waiting.

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@sunqfu i got my code via email yesterday evening so they are rolling them out.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

Hey guys,

Thank you for reporting this to us, we're sorry to hear that you've still not gotten the code @Sunqfu

The Support team will be in touch with you as soon as they have an update.

Official Response
  • Sunqfu.
    Original poster 7 posts

Yes code didnt received yet

• UeKi_Pt
    1 posts

@ubi-baron I also have not received the redeem code and have no access to the additional content from the ultimate pack although I have advanced to England and am currently at the "An isle of Eels" quest... how to solve both issues??? Thank you for your availability before handundefined

• pzhvito87
    2 posts

Same here. Pre-ordered the Gold Edition through Epic Games. No code so far for the bonus mission.

• xrayspex_73
    144 posts

@ueki_pt

If you pre-ordered through Ubisoft Connect, you don't need a code it seems. I never got a code, but the mission did show up in my "mission box" at the settlement. You just have to progress the story enough to get it to show.

Not sure about Epic preorders, but I imagine it's the same.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics