Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CougarJJXXX
    Original poster 4 posts

Every single time 10 minutes into the game loading up it crashes back to the desktop and a window pops up from Ubisoft connect that the game failed to synchronizing game files. Is there any correlation and if not then what are solutions to fix the game crashing for no reason?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• diiorio
    40 posts

@cougarjjxxx how are you even playing it early? The launcher will stop if tried. Early access codes are now disabled.

• Silencer-UK
    16 posts

@diiorio Asia Australia NZ etc all have it as its Tuesday where they are but from the sounds of it, it doesnt work well at all.

• Dextromg1
    6 posts

@diiorio Did the game release already? I am not able to play. Only having the preload button instead of play button.

• CougarJJXXX
    Original poster 4 posts

@diiorio I’ve set a vpn for New Zealand and it basically “tricked” Ubisoft connect that I’m over there

• dbgager
    158 posts

@cougarjjxxx And you admit that..Thats fraud you know..

• THW-GER
    12 posts

@dbgager No, it's not. It's an urban legend. You can use VPN like you want.

• Brizzak
    10 posts

It's because you're using a VPN. Watchdogs was the same way.

If you're not playing from the same region you preloaded from, it closes when Uplay runs a sync check. No way around it that I know of.

• dbgager
    158 posts

@thw-ger Obviously you cant since your game wont work now..

• haku.2H2D
    5 posts

@cougarjjxxx had a simmilar issue in WD legion, disabling DX12 and going into full screen helped

• CougarJJXXX
    Original poster 4 posts

@dbgager lol ok bud

• CougarJJXXX
    Original poster 4 posts

@brizzak ok well that is sort of good news rather than bad I just thought the files or something was corrupt and would be a pain in the [censored] to fix. I guess I’ll have to wait until tonight

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1110 posts

Hello everyone,

I am unsure if the issue from the first post of this thread is still occurring post-launch, so any confirmation of this would be good to have from yourself CougarJJXXX.

One point I do want to raise however having spotted THW-GER's post, is that we do not encourage the use of VPNs with our games or services, which is explicitly written in our support article here, and using a VPN to circumvent regional restrictions is also forbidden in our terms of use:

5           What are our rules to sustain a friendly, safe and fair gaming environment and community? 
    5.3        Here is a non-exhaustive list of forbidden behaviours that may lead to investigation by our staff and may result in sanctions (as detailed in Article 6):
    24.  Bypassing regional restrictions of a Service with the help of proxy, VPN or other tools.

I would therefore strongly advise that none of you use a VPN in such a way, lest you risk your account being sanctioned. It is not an "urban legend" - it is actively against our terms of use!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics