Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• menameisgod
    Original poster 2 posts

I turn on the Blood FX but there still no blood in the game, Is the Blood FX broken?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bairui2016
    10 posts

@menameisgod Are you playing Asian version?

• menameisgod
    Original poster 2 posts

@bairui2016 yes, but they do the Blood FX ON/OFF , It seems useless.

• Givemetime23
    3 posts

@menameisgod it's useless
    u r playing "asia special version" now

• bairui2016
    10 posts

@menameisgod it’s useless. Ubisoft should fix it

• Evilplay84
    4 posts

I had this issue too, i fixed it by selecting it off then saving it. Then selecting it on & saving it. I was only near the start so i started new game & it fixed it. (PS4 version)

• Evilplay84
    4 posts

forgot to mention, I tried doing it first in-world and it did not work, i had to exit game & mess around with settings from main menu not in-world.

• allijaytor
    12 posts

@menameisgod agree with you, turned blood fx on but when i am killing these wolves i cannot see any blood lol

• bairui2016
    10 posts

@evilplay84 it doesn’t work. Can you speak more precisely? Thank you!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3839 posts

Hello there!

I sincerely apologise for the delayed response.

This issue should now be resolved. If you are still unable to use blood FX in-game, even when this setting is turned on, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics