Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JimyGregg420
    Original poster 2 posts

I pre ordered ac Valhalla collection edition back on the 1st of May and it shipped 5 days ago and I still can't track my order. I want to know when I will get my order and at least be Able to track it. I don't want to wait any longer for my online purchase. I would rather get a refund and go to the nearest store and by my copy there. Never again will I order from the Ubisoft website

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• AmyCathy
    1 posts

@jimygregg420 I am having the same issue. Pre-ordered in April for release day delivery and I had a delivery date for Tuesday the 10th between 2.15 and 18.15. 2 days later and it's not here, not had any updates and UPS have been absolutely useless at helping me find out where the parcel is. They keep informing me that they have my parcel and it's on it's way to me but no other information. I'd like to know when - if at all - my copy of Valhalla is going to arrive. Good luck with yours and hope you get it soon.

• JimyGregg420
    Original poster 2 posts

@amycathy isn't it stupid, like I know it's covid but come on ubi. I'm definitely never buying another Ubisoft game. I don't know how to leave reviews so here it is. 1/10 for poor development and even poorer customer service. Lazy company

• Liam_Jordan
    1 posts

Sad to know that. But my dachser assassin is love. Using them long time and still they are best. I always get my parcel on time.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1045 posts

@liam_jordan Hey! Are you needing any help with anything?

Official Response

Suggested Topics