Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• tcc366
    Original poster 4 posts

To all Asian player , please dont buy this game or wait for second hand .

They dont care about us , we should not keep buying it , otherwise , it will be worsen for their attitude to Asian Market

They lay all fans from Asian , it is unacceptable .

If you really want to play this game , you should wait until Ubisoft is really doing sth to compensate the Asian player .

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ganossa_
    58 posts

You may want to speak for the PlayStation market, which is controlled by Sony in Japan but on PC there are no issues.
    Maybe you should complain to Sony and not to Ubisoft about unique censorship on their platform.

• tcc366
    Original poster 4 posts

Who know that there is censorship in PS platform ? Ubisoft

Who decided to told their fans and preorder customer just few days before release? Ubisoft

I think it should be quite enough to reply you

• Ganossa_
    58 posts

@tcc366 again, the decision to censor games is coming from Sony. There is nothing Ubisoft can do about it but walk away from Sony's platform. If you do not like censorship on nudity and violence then YOU need to move away from Sony's platform.

• tcc366
    Original poster 4 posts

I totally understand what you said and honestly there are many way for me to play an uncensored game.

What [censored] me off is the handling of ubisoft which I explained in last reply.

If you know there is censorship and told the player at first , I think some of the players will accept and just change platform as you said. However, Ubisoft chose to told their fans that censorship will be in PS just a few day before release. That is the problem of Ubisoft.

• Ganossa_
    58 posts

@tcc366 if there was misleading spread of information by Ubisoft, then I would agree with them allowing customers to cancel their purchase. Someone would have to prove though that this was in fact the case. (I don't know it was or it wasn't)

• Yingkai_hsiao
    1 posts

UBI is so funny.
    undefined

• KppKerry
    109 posts
  • ra2rr
    9 posts

@gcc1984 this is so wrong on many fronts. It is funny you are telling people to move away from their preferred platform without even doing some googling on your own.
    This problem first came from Japan's own censorship scheme, which is nothing new. In the old days, Ubisoft usually split their game with Japan having their own gaming region, and then rest of the asia being in another region. However, Ubi is changing their decision and used the same version for both Japan and rest of the Asia. So whole of the Asia had to get a dumbed down game because of Ubisoft's cost-cutting scheme or just laziness. This has nothing to do with Sony because otherwise global PS versions should be suffering together instead of just PS Asia, do you get what I mean?
    The icing on the cake is that they only release this information days before release. This whole thing is like they were trying to catch players off guard and just to make sales as much as possible before this blows up because so many people already got their copies shipped and could not cancel.

The Japan censorship thing only applies to physical copies which is why this is not affecting xbox and pc players. Believe it or not xbox sales is so bad in Japan ubi is not releasing physical copies in japan at all, only digital. That's why they were unaffected.

• yukobbest
    1 posts

I dont buy this game!
    I dont buy UBI's game!

• kanetw1963
    3 posts
    @tcc366 again, the decision to censor games is coming from Sony. There is nothing Ubisoft can do about it but walk away from Sony's platform. If you do not like censorship on nudity and violence then YOU need to move away from Sony's platform.

undefined
    Are you sure? Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 the same as the world.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics