Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Luzi88Alkor
    Original poster 12 posts

I can't start the game, only get to the first window on the desktop with the Assasins logo. I have already checked game files.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Mistr1ja
    1 posts

@luzi88alkor Same [censored] here, downloading new nvidia drivers might fix it idk

• VincentPravda
    3 posts

Same here, I just stared at the AC logo for a while and nothing happens, can't launch. Seems like a bug.

• Luzi88Alkor
    Original poster 12 posts

@mistr1ja  drivers are up to date

• Luzi88Alkor
    Original poster 12 posts

The TROUBLESHOOTING tips from Ubi only tell you to reinstall everything. Uplay, game, drivers, maybe I should also reinstall windows when Ubisoft releases a new game. 😕

• eddycyprus
    5 posts

Mine says Unavailable through the EPIC launcher , anyone else got this issue ?

• haku.2H2D
    5 posts

same issue here too and had this same issue with AC origins and splinter cell blacklist too.
    Its always the AC games that make problems, WD legion worked after tweaking so it doesn't crash every 10 minutes. Only games that worked without issues so far are FC6 and GRW

• qalimherio
    1 posts

@vincentpravda same here

• EvilBoy199
    2 posts

@eddycyprus Epic isnt out yet and ubisoft store is broken

• Grundged
    8 posts

Because it hasn't released yet. 🤦

• eddycyprus
    5 posts

@grundged its 10/11/2020 here so it is officially released. What time line are we looking at here ?

• haku.2H2D
    5 posts

@grundged On WD Legion it said "preloaded", and "play" as soon as you could play it. It clearly says play for me. Also release date on Ubi games is always Day at 0:00 UTC, which is over for 103 minutes

• shieldrys
    6 posts

SaME dude Ubisoft do something with your servers idnow its always the same

• SonyJ7
    2 posts

@luzi88alkor Same... I experienced the same issue with AC Origins, had to move the game to the C- drive to get it running, maybe worth a shot?

• haku.2H2D
    5 posts

@sonyj7 others already tried and said it isnt working for them

• Naits.SWEET
    1 posts

same problem at you @Luzi88Alkor

• SonyJ7
    2 posts

@haku-2h2d Ah, that's unfortunate... 😞

• hernanbowley
    4 posts

I have the same problem, the game start and after AC LOGo, the game crash... I bought by Uplay Connect, any has a possible fix?

• hernanbowley
    4 posts

@grundged In Irelandt the oficial realease was at 23:00

• CI245HM4N
    1 posts

Same here, just that logo and nothing happens... Such a pitty. Gotta work later and was hoping to get some first impressions. Well done Ubisoft!

Suggested Topics