Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Beschikbaar
    Original poster 3 posts

I participated and redeemed the challenge for the special outfit and I watched and got an email about the moonlight axe being available at launch, yet they’re both locked. Why?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ascate
    21 posts

I have the same issue

• GoDaPe
    8 posts

@ascate same for me too , please please ubisoft dont give me more headaches on items i should have received

• mBerry12
    1 posts

Same here. Same old problems, Ubisoft?

• RivereyesGR
    12 posts

Same issue here.

• Raenith
    10 posts

Same issue here... Same Ubisoft. They shouldn't be locking things behind events like this anyway -_- Just annoys dedicated players that are sadly unable or unaware of these happenings.

• Snowlandria
    1 posts

I have the same problem also 😞

• I.z.i.
    30 posts

Still locked for me too.
    Few months ago I even get Ubisoft mail, that I unlocked Moonlight and they said: "Enjoy from launch the Moonlight Axe to carry out your first battles!"
    How can I enjoy my Moonlight when it's locked? 😡

• Sevaras_Claw
    1 posts

Locked for me too.

If you look into the in game store - Property , you can see that you can buy the stuff from the collectos/Ultimate edition again. (if i try without credits i get you dont have credits to buy it xP).
    I think its a server bug.

So i give them a week to sort it out ... and after that support ticket. at lest thats what i am doing.

• alexpacea
    1 posts

@sevaras_claw I already tried creating a support ticket and it won't let you. It just says they reduced their support or something like that. What a shame...

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts

Hail, Vikings! I'm very sorry you are all missing this content. We can certainly investigate but need to do so individually. I know a few of you are unable to create a case on our website, so please contact us via DM on Facebook or Twitter - we'll be able to get this looked into in more detail for you all.

In the meantime, I hope you're all enjoying the game and your patience is really appreciated! Plenty of threads to respond to, so please don't feed like we don't hear you, we do!

Official Response
  • Ascate
    21 posts

@ubi-spud I have just checked twitch drops and my is named Assassin's Creed: Odyssey for some reason. I have even done the questions on stream ... may it be the issue?

• Cappe87
    3 posts

Got same problem, no rewards for watching that stream.

• Beschikbaar
    Original poster 3 posts

I eventually got my rewards after completing “Family Matters”

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics