• DarkFort_OSX
    3 posts

same problem, no e-mail received

• Ah2016
    1 posts

@tasha-soriah same here man

• VonSparrow
    4 posts

Where are these way of the berserker mission codes , we all received email saying we would receive code in email on launch day still no sign of it. I think Ubisoft have messed up the launch immensely

• Redw0lfAlpha
    57 posts

Same here. Recieved a email telling me i will recieve a email with a code. No email yet. Ps4

• jackyboylufc
    6 posts

Ive not even got my pre order from amazon either yet ps4 this is just insane

• Xephyr83
    3 posts

Same here. I pre-ordered on PS4 from Amazon UK. The game has arrived and I received a code from Amazon with instructions to redeem the Way of the Beserker through my Ubisoft account. I redeemed this code at Ubisoft (linked to my Playstation account) and got confirmation stating that I would revive a further email today "with instructions on how to redeem your key" but still nothing. Glad it's not just me but still a worry!

• VonSparrow
    4 posts

Just st received my code , better late than never 🤪🤪

• palalgar
    7 posts

Good news just received email with activation code

• jackyboylufc
    6 posts

@xephyr83 atleast you got the game mine still says arriving by 8 pm 😂 😂 this just sucks! Its even more frustrating with the lack of communication

• Redw0lfAlpha
    57 posts

@jackyboylufc that sucks bro i hope you will receive the game very soon.

• Xephyr83
    3 posts

@jackyboylufc Hope yours arrives soon! 🤞

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

I just got my code through and redeemed it on my ps4 for now, ive also checked its there rdy for download and installation.

• Flamewagon
    1 posts

Still waiting on mine, how hard can it be to email people?

• Mr_Makasini27
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins hey I’ve been having problems with accessing the dlc as well, I submitted a case to Ubisoft support and even contacted them on Twitter. Hoping someone can get in touch whenever they can.

• lenx2000
    10 posts

Same i don't have the codes to redeem it.
    I pre ordered it and it says i got the dlc for free but don't see the redeem code.

• Redw0lfAlpha
    57 posts

@flamewagon i'm still waiting as well. . 😡

• Xephyr83
    3 posts

Finally got a code just after midnight UK time, did they set up the emails a day late?! Will try it in the morning, hope it works!

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@xephyr83 mine worked, i redeemed it on the app on my phone and it's in my library rdy for download.

• naj226
    1 posts

How am I still waiting for the code and it’s 3AM in the U.K.? Anyone know if the mission will show in game if I’ve already started or will I have to start again? I haven’t got very far in the game though.

• Bdiddy54
    4 posts

I have the same issue ,redeem on the website get the screen saying email will come on release day wait and never get any email . I even had the same issue with watchdogs legion golden king pack I did get the code for watchdogs legion after 2 weeks but that was through Ubisoft support. This seems to happen way to often I think the only time I redeemed a code off Ubisoft then got the email with the code was breakpoint ghost recon and contacting support is difficult as 99% of the time you get due to COVID we are live chat only and that live chat is not available . At least this season pass worked unlike the watchdogs legion one

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics