Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

I just got my code through and redeemed it on my ps4 for now, ive also checked its there rdy for download and installation.

• Flamewagon
    1 posts

Still waiting on mine, how hard can it be to email people?

• Mr_Makasini27
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins hey I’ve been having problems with accessing the dlc as well, I submitted a case to Ubisoft support and even contacted them on Twitter. Hoping someone can get in touch whenever they can.

• lenx2000
    10 posts

Same i don't have the codes to redeem it.
    I pre ordered it and it says i got the dlc for free but don't see the redeem code.

• Redw0lfAlpha
    61 posts

@flamewagon i'm still waiting as well. . 😡

• Xephyr83
    3 posts

Finally got a code just after midnight UK time, did they set up the emails a day late?! Will try it in the morning, hope it works!

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@xephyr83 mine worked, i redeemed it on the app on my phone and it's in my library rdy for download.

• naj226
    1 posts

How am I still waiting for the code and it’s 3AM in the U.K.? Anyone know if the mission will show in game if I’ve already started or will I have to start again? I haven’t got very far in the game though.

• Bdiddy54
    4 posts

I have the same issue ,redeem on the website get the screen saying email will come on release day wait and never get any email . I even had the same issue with watchdogs legion golden king pack I did get the code for watchdogs legion after 2 weeks but that was through Ubisoft support. This seems to happen way to often I think the only time I redeemed a code off Ubisoft then got the email with the code was breakpoint ghost recon and contacting support is difficult as 99% of the time you get due to COVID we are live chat only and that live chat is not available . At least this season pass worked unlike the watchdogs legion one

• RoyMan2020
    7 posts

This is a joke I'm still waiting for my code been waiting over 24 hours no response to my email and no chat available. Ubisoft it's not that hard is it? How much longer this is ps4.

undefined

• Redw0lfAlpha
    61 posts

Finally got the email with the code 😊

• xrayspex_73
    150 posts

No code received at all here. Preordered on Ubisoft Connect (PC). Don't even know how I am supposed to receive the code... via email?

• stevend11
    6 posts

Same here guys, got the "instructions at launch email " but still no code, it's 4pm right now in Australia

• RoyMan2020
    7 posts
    Same here guys, got the "instructions at launch email " but still no code, it's 4pm right now in Australia

Yep I'm in Australia also well over 24 hours and still no code. Pretty poor effort imo.

• R.D.M-Gaming
    4 posts

Same here I am waiting about 14 hr and still no mail and I opened a ticket by ubisoft costumer service and they still haven't reacted in 12 hrs well done ubisoft weldone 😑

• stevend11
    6 posts

@royman2020 Completely agree dude, how hard can it be Ubisoft? This is the most complicated way to give preorder bonus!!!! Just send the correct code Ubisoft!!!!!!

• stevend11
    6 posts

@r-d-m-gaming Yeah really disappointing and no response from Ubisoft , I tried to call and Email but no way to get through

• Khodemchuk
    15 posts

Not sure if related but I preordered Ultimate Edition on PC from Ubisoft store and the DLC should have turned up automatically - I'm way past the point in the game I should have received it by now and still nothing available. What a waste of money!

• RoyMan2020
    7 posts

@stevend11 Yeah you have to put a code in to receive a code [censored]? who come up with this sort of scheme lol. Just another reason not to pre order these days.

• RoyMan2020
    7 posts

I got a response but it didn't help me as I just need the code. This was the response

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support.

Please be informed that the game team is aware of the issue which the content of the Ultimate Edition is missing on PS4, and they are working on a solution.

In the meantime we have some steps that we would like you to try to fix this issue manually, can you please:
    1. Start the game and spawn in
    2. While in-game, unplug the internet cable (or go to system settings->network settings-> connect to the internet and uncheck the box)
    3. Wait 5-10 seconds
    4. Plug back the internet cable or go back in the settings and check the "connect to the internet" box
    5. The rewards should pop up one after another.

I don't even have the "Ultimate Edition" I have basic with pre order bonus so not sure why they gave me these instructions lol

Suggested Topics