Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Bear0wolf
    Original poster 3 posts

i have a code i submitted to https://redeem.ubisoft.com/assassins-creed-valhalla for the "The Way of the Berserker" and i submitted it and this message popped up "Congratulations!
    You have successfully unlocked: The Way of the Berserker.
    You will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to redeem your key." however i have not received the email for the code to redeem on the xbox

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• KomatLegend
    7 posts

Same here its 10am in the morning here in the UK

• CyberWolf-N7
    22 posts

I'm on PS4 , same hear no email with code .

• Blue_Warden92
    2 posts

Me too. I'm on PS4 and got the "congratulations" email but no instruction email on how to unlock the content

• KomatLegend
    7 posts

At least I know I'm not the only one, we should updates if one of us receives theres

• KomatLegend
    7 posts

undefinedthis is all I see

• VonSparrow
    3 posts

Still haven’t received my code as promised by Ubisoft to be sent by email , I have Xbox version and it’s now 10.30am uk and still no sign

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

Hey folks,

I'm sorry to hear that you are all encountering this issue.

It has been raised to the dev team for further investigation, once we have more information to share, we will do so.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Official Response
  • Emava221
    1 posts

@bear0wolf
    same issue here! Submitted mine straight after getting the game and received the email saying the mission would be available “at launch.” Still nothing 10 hours later.

• KomatLegend
    7 posts

Have you guys received your game yet

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@bear0wolf where is the code u put in the redeem site? I havent gotten anything. Bought ultimate edition on ps4

• jackyboylufc
    6 posts

Same problem ps4 still.
    Did any of you pre order from amazon?

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@jackyboylufc no i preordered from ubistore which is why im shocked and confused as to why ive not received the code yet.
    I have preordered from amazon in the past tho and they have always been pretty good with codes, sometimes sending them out the night before release

• KomatLegend
    7 posts

@jackyboylufc I did I have received the code to put in the website just waiting for them to give me one to put into my Xbox One

• jackyboylufc
    6 posts

Shame isnt it iv not even received my pre order from amazon yet i was hoping i could get the way of the berserker download before i download the full game so i could jump straight on abit annoyed but what can you do 🤷♂

• TigerStorm85
    2 posts

@bear0wolf same issue. Also having problems with the ultimate edition code. It’s not showing up on the in game store even though I’ve redeemed it.

• wozza55
    3 posts

same here got email but no code

• LoranSeuters
    3 posts

@jackyboylufc I also just ordered at Ubisoft but i still haven't received my code yet..

• Blue_Warden92
    2 posts

@jackyboylufc
    I pre-ordered through my local game store and got one code from them, but instructions to activate the content for my PS4 hasn't come through yet.

I've been waiting at least 6-7 hours now.

• jackyboylufc
    6 posts

@blue_warden92 im still in exact same boat but with amazon i keep checking everything my amazon says its not been dispatched yet either but says itl be here by 8pm i wish i just paid extra for ps download 😂

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics