Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Rakkertje08
    15 posts

@aquamally125 great news! I contacted ubisoft by live chat, they verified my account and i got my dlc code in the chat! The mail is just delayed (still havent received it), but i got the code and it works! So my tip is to contact ubisoft by live chat

• RoyMan2020
    7 posts

@rakkertje08 Been waiting over two days chat isn't available. Ubisoft are a disgrace 11pm Thursday night still waiting for code (about 60 hours now).If chat can hand over codes why can't they do what they should be doing and emailing them?

• griggsy1979
    4 posts

Just received my code finally. So I guess for those who do not have it yet, you should be getting it soon.

• RoyMan2020
    7 posts

@griggsy1979 Just received mine also (must be all going out) I hope everybody who is waiting gets their code also.

Cheers

• DarkFort_OSX
    3 posts

@ubi-swaggins

finally the mail arrived.... :), let's hope everyone else get's theirs as well

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 420 posts

Thank you for letting us know that your codes have been arriving.

The team are aware that there are some delays and are monitoring the situation.

Official Response
  • lenx2000
    10 posts

I still didn't had my codes.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1009 posts

@lenx2000 Keep us updated and let us know if your code(s) arrive in the coming days. If not, please reach out to us privately so that we can assist you. We'll need you to send us a screenshot of the code you redeemed.

Official Response
  • tjekeng
    1 posts

@ubi-woofer
    I'm having the same problem.
    It's been a couple of weeks now and I still didn't receive a code.

When I retry to redeem the code, a pup-up appears that I already used the code.

When i try to start a claim, the live chat is always offline:
    * Chat is currently unavailable. Please choose another support method.

Can you please help me out so I can access this extra content?

Thanks

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1009 posts

@tjekeng You've mentioned not receiving the code, but then that you've tried to redeem one - just to clarify, do you mean that you did not receive your activation key after redeeming the preorder code? 🙂 If so, you will need to contact us privately for this issue.

You can find our global contact details on this page, including availability of Live Chat per region. If Live Chat is not available for your region or you're unable to create a support case separately, let me know and I'll do my best to get one opened on your behalf.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics