Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• plochol
    Original poster 23 posts

@ubi-baron Ultimate, Europe.

• riddles191
    9 posts

@karadrazgg
    are you on pc? I can’t find a way of changing the language on Xbox ? I have tried changing the console language but it hasn’t helped

• Sensenm4nn
    3 posts

@plochol Same problem here!

• KaradrazGG
    3 posts

@riddles191 yes, pc

• thatGoonGuy
    2 posts

@plochol i also am having this prob, tried using diff languages and didn't work. deleted and redownloaded the game and still doesn't work....

• KingGoop
    10 posts

@steve5ff PC (Uplay Connect) English (Americas) Standard Edition.

• KingGoop
    10 posts

@steve5ff

I've tried all the things in here nothing works.... verified files, it even found issues with the files. Nothing.. no audible dialog when I interact with NPCs.

• Thejoe4114
    1 posts

I'm having this issue on Xbox can't download any languages

• ivarenzo
    2 posts

@ubi-baron im on Xbox One. No dialogue or subtitles . On the options menu - sound - general - voice language set to English but with a cloud image next to it. When selected says download of your audio language pack has been suspended.

Like this from Norway also

• thatGoonGuy
    2 posts

@plochol GUYS I FIGURED MINE OUT, idk if this will work for all but i used my headphones that plug in tho USB not tho the motherboard sound output and changed it to that and now i hear all voices!!

My guess is that it has something to do with realtek audio, maybe something with Surround sound. not sure

So guys if you can try using something that doesn't plug into your motherboard. Like a usb headset.
    Worked for me afer trying everything else. hope this helps!!!

• ivarenzo
    2 posts

So I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, suddenly the english language pack was already downloaded. Before it had no language pack downloaded, and said "The download of your audio language pack has been suspended" when trying to install.

• DJKenny0713
    2 posts

I have bought the game in English every language in the game is set to English and my Ubisoft connect account is in English and I am still hearing no audio dialogue and seeing no subtitles I have tried to download the English language pack on the menu screen and it’s constantly saying download has been suspended
    how can I resolve this?

• DJKenny0713
    2 posts

this is for AC : Valhalla and on the Xbox one format!

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 430 posts

Hey there,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to hear sounds and dialogue on Xbox.

This issue is known to us and as a result would it be possible to answer the following points?

• Details of your audio set-up and any audio devices in use
    • Details of troubleshooting steps already completed, including the make / model numbers of any alternative devices used
    • A video that demonstrates the missing audio you're encountering in-game. We'd recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform (such as YouTube or Google Drive), as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread

Many thanks in advance

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics