Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• shakerworm
    Original poster 4 posts

Well, it seems that I should have not bought this game also! NOV 9, 2020 and my Game is not unlocked on my XBOX one!
    Oh, and i already know all your troubleshooting methods, watchdogs Legion Failed.
    Buy the pre-release and spend $129 on all the goodie thinking that Montreal Studio won't mess this up!
    Why? is this game not unlocked for us!
    Mine still says Pre-ordered and locked!? What the Hell Ubi?
    Not much i can do on my side when Xbox one keeps my game locked.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• LiQuiDM3tH69
    9 posts

Game releases on the 10th not the 9th....

• shakerworm
    Original poster 4 posts

@liquidm3th69 then why does it say Nov 9th Release date! I have never seen a game say release date and then they wait until that night to release?

• shakerworm
    Original poster 4 posts

@shakerworm False Advertisement if this game drops Nov 10, 2020 or even if this game drops at 12AM EST that is not the Nov 9 happy party the boat has sailed and the ships have sunk before the hit the land! 🐷

• LiQuiDM3tH69
    9 posts

@shakerworm
    if u live on the west coast of the united states the game does launch nov 9th at 9pm cause its nov10th 12am on the east coast, that's why they say the 9th because of the west coast ....

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@shakerworm Hey there! I apologize for replying so late, but at the time this was a visual bug. I'm sorry for the confusion and frustration it caused you!!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics