• Updating windows
    • updating GeForce drivers (457.30)
    • reinstaling Direct X
    • reinstaling Visual C++
    • Reinstaling Net framework
    • Going through registry with CCleaner
    • Using runtimes to fix the issue

I have FTX 960 so I shhould be fitting the minimum requirements

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• sendjes
    24 posts

But it doesn't. Several answers/replies has been given on those lowend GFX's.

• Ascate
    Original poster 21 posts

@sendjes But it is in the official pc specs from Ubisoft, literally that graphics cards ... also the 0xc000007 should not be caused by that as far as I know

• Ascate
    Original poster 21 posts

The game still doesn't even start for me ... I would at least have a confirmation of it being a graphics cards issue because I have been trying to fix it for the last fourteen hours.problem is that 0xc000007B is normally conected with different things 😕

• Aztall
    4 posts

@ascate Hello. My game have exactly the same problem. And i did everything like you. If anyone have an answer how to proceed....

• Ascate
    Original poster 21 posts

@aztall What graphics card do you have? Just so I know if it is the same one 🙂

• rbheyns1990
    3 posts

I am getting the same error: my pc is way over minimum specs

amd ryzen 5 3500x
    16gb 3200mhz ram
    samsung evoplus m.2 ssd
    radeon 5600xt 6gb OC graphics card

updated everything like original poster, but still wont start

• Ascate
    Original poster 21 posts

I talked with someone on reddit and he My specs are i5 3570k, gtx1650 4gb, 1Tb SSD, 8Gb DDR3 ram.

So I don't think it is hardware connected

• Ascate
    Original poster 21 posts

I love how ubisoft support doesn't react anywhere ... on twitter, on facebook nor here.

Totally feel like I am going to order another game on release from them.

• TheZonk88
    57 posts

@ascate This is player driven support.... What did you expect?

Do you mind to help us to help you?

from the Stopcode "0xc000007b" i can see/guess youre getting a Bluescreen?
    Those codes are always related to something, provide that Information and someone, maybe me, will be able to give you a hint to fix this

most 0xcx7b i know are related to .Net Framework

start a CMD with adminpirvileg to execute the following

SFC /Scannow

show us the result of it

Also I would recommend to you to inform you about ccleaner, since the original Dev sold it, its known for spreading Malware/Adware and other bad stuff

• rbheyns1990
    3 posts

@thezonk88 I am experiencing the same issue
    updated windows (included update for .net)
    updated gpu drivers
    updated vcredist
    updated directx
    reinstalled the game
    reinstalled ubisoft connect
    downloaded an "all games .dll fix" and copied the .dll files to correct places
    nothing seems to fix this issue

undefined

• TheZonk88
    57 posts
    downloaded an "all games .dll fix" and copied the .dll files to correct places

This does litterally nothing without "registering/activating" those

start CMD with adminprivileges

C:\Windows\System32\regsvr32 C:\Windows\System32\mfplat.dll
    C:\Windows\SysWOW64\regsvr32 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mfplat.dll

C:\Windows\System32\regsvr32 <----- registrar service
    C:\Windows\System32\name.dll <----- Path to the DLL which you want to register/activate

The best way to do something like this would be install/reinstall/repair the correspondending Software related to the "DLL"
    FYI: At the example above, mfplat.dll is a Dll coming with "Windows Media Feature Pack", downloading and register the dll doth nothing, if the rest of the WMFP is missing 🙂

• Aztall
    4 posts

Hello,

My specs:
    Getforce RTX 2070 SUPER
    I5 4670K
    24Gg RAM

and..
    Windows 7...

It seems this game does not support Windows 7 but only Windows 10 x64
    And if you want to get a refund... well good luck. When you try to launch the game first time,n they made you accept no pay back because you "launch" the game. Even if this last does not open, even if you didnt play at least 1 second.

This is scam and i'm really really angry about that.

• rbheyns1990
    3 posts

@aztall i mean updating to windows 10 is fast and free and not really an issue.. why wouldnt you be running windows 10 for the directx 12 alone?

• TheZonk88
    57 posts
    This is scam and i'm really really angry about that.

i am pretty sure, they have communicated Win 10 would be a minimum requirement at least since Preorder is possible

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics