ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Omgilovesteak
    Original poster 33 posts

Hello! I have noticed that when i pick up certain quests they never show up in the quest log or on the quest list. I just got this one quest to go find a lost guy in the mountains.... thats all the info she gave haha and i wanted to read up on it to see if i missed anything but it is gone! Thats just an example 😞

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• EcoMortuus
    2 posts

Hey there. Pretty sure this is intended. It's to give a sense of exploration. The quest you are talking about was basically a point of interest (Mystery). The objective is in that general area. You kinda just have to explore a bit.

• Omgilovesteak
    Original poster 33 posts

@ecomortuus Thanks for the reply. I had been and am still having a good amount of bugs so i wanted to make sure this was not one of them lol.

• OversteerSteve
    1 posts

Its a crappy decision not to include any side quests in the quest log unlike past games. They don't even explain that to you. Whats the sense of having a quest guide with hardly anything in it? And then because you don't explain this I follow the game to England, with no power. Why would you send me to a region I am under-powered for? Maybe if the game had actually shown me some quests in the beginning area. This game reeks of a rush job and bad decisions in game design because of it. Put everything back in the quest log please. You miss one bit of dialogue and you have no guide at all to finish a quest you might not even be aware you have picked up. Stupid Design.

• WR3cker_DK
    75 posts

@oversteersteve

Lets hope they will fix it in future updates

Suggested Topics