Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Braunitta
    5 posts

@ubi-woofer nothing helped. Lates drivers, latest version of windows. AC Odissey works PERFECT, AC Valhalla is hell bugged.

• Braunitta
    5 posts

Hello?

Ubisoft support just ignores my issue, well done folks! I was waiting 2 MONTHS HELLO!

• An_unperson
    3 posts

@ubi-woofer Hi. Thanks for the reply. I just installed the game update and the problem still occurs. I have the OS and graphic card driver updated to the newest version. The artefacts always occur for smoke pillars, fire effect or the snow/dirt particles when the character/horse is sprinting. The screenshot was during the "an uncommon proposition" quest, I believe in some longhouse, but the same problems occur and are extremely bad in every indoor environment with many torches/fire.

The same problem will also occur during the benchmarking video. The fire and smoke pillars always phase in and out and shine in bright colors. One interesting observation is that although I have Windows 10 pro installed on my computer, the benchmark tells me that I have the windows 10 business version installed. Maybe it is a part of the reason why the problem is occurring? Hopefully this problem can be fixed soon.

• An_unperson
    3 posts

I seemed to have fixed the problem by manually installing the newest windows update from windows 10 update assistant ( which you can download from here https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10). There was quite a huge update despite my check for updates in the system setting>>update& security told me my windows was already the newest version.

• Wh0C4res19
    5 posts

@vahndaar still not fixed fyi

• Wh0C4res19
    5 posts

@wh0c4res19
    can we get straight answers?
    1) If DevOps working on fixing it or not? If yes, what is the priority and due date?
    2) Also could you state the minimum OS version which helps to aid this glitch?
    3) Can I demand refund for this? EGS Ultimate version

Regarding troubleshooting and raising the ticket - I am sorry but I don’t believe it will help, but rather waste even more of my time. I bought game back in January, waited up until late March, spent two days researching and updating my OS, drivers etc. That is not experience that I want to continue. 
    I might play later if it will be fixed, but if not - I will give up on a game and would like to get my money back since I was not able to play. Store only stated that I need windows 10 (x 64 bit).

• Calebe_Farias
    3 posts

Eu resolvi o problema no meu laptop!
    Aparentemente o driver do meu laptop estava causando este defeito, e devido a outros problemas não pude atualizar para a versão mais recente, entretanto, instalei outra versão (451.48) que funcionou perfeitamente, não apareceu mais estes artefatos multicoloridos. peço que vocês tentem instalar esta versão que falei.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1911 posts

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed response. Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences with multicoloured graphics in-game. I'm sorry to hear that this issue has persisted for some of you.

The development team has had trouble reproducing this issue whilst investigating further. If you are encountering this issue in-game, please can you first try running through these PC troubleshooting steps to see if this helps to resolve the issue. In particular, please ensure that you have fully updated Windows. The team have found that having Windows update 2004 installed should resolve the issue for you.

If the issue persists after trying these steps, please can you provide us with the following information:

• Was the behavior encountered after you just launched the game for the first time? Or did it begin mid-playthrough?
    • Where have you encountered this behaviour? Please specify the location/mission where you noticed these graphical issues.
    • Please can you provide us with a video that shows the issue happening in-game?

We can then pass this along to the development team as they investigate this further.

@Braunitta - Thank you for sending us a video! Does this issue still persist for you? If so, please can you try the troubleshooting steps provided above?

@An_unperson - Thanks for updating us, and for letting us know that manually updating Windows resolved the issue for you.

@Wh0C4res19 - I'm sorry to hear you're encountering this issue in-game. If the above troubleshooting steps have not helped to resolve the issue for you, please would you be able to provide us with the additional information for us?

@Calebe_Farias - I'm afraid we're only able to offer support in English within these forums. Would you be able to provide a translation of your post? Alternatively, if you'd like to speak to a member of your regional team, you're welcome to open a support ticket or start a live chat!

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Hyagodk
    1 posts

Still no fix for that ? seems like updating windows not working for everyone sad

• Calebe_Farias
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis I solved the problem on my laptop!
    Apparently my laptop's driver was causing this defect, and due to other problems I couldn't update to the latest version, however, I installed another version (451.48) that worked perfectly, these multicolored artifacts didn't appear anymore. I ask that you try to install this version that I talked about.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1911 posts

Hello there!

@Hyagodk - I'm sorry to hear that this issue is still persisting for you after updating Windows. Would you be able to provide me with all of the information I requested in my earlier post:

• Was the behavior encountered after you just launched the game for the first time? Or did it begin mid-playthrough?
    • Where have you encountered this behaviour? Please specify the location/mission where you noticed these graphical issues.
    • Please can you provide us with a video that shows the issue happening in-game?

We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

@Calebe_Farias - Thanks for sharing how you were able to resolve the issue! I'm glad to hear that you aren't encountering these multicoloured artifacts anymore 😄

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics