Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Starcadian
    7 posts

Same, on a 980 GTX, latest Windows 10. It's pretty clear it's a sprite transparency issue and there's no setting for this, please fix!!

• TheLittleTomato
    13 posts

@Ubi-Baron
    I followed the guide and the scan showed no corrupted files. I restarted Valhalla and the bug was still there.
    So even a fully-functioning updated version of Windows still shows the bug ... it's been 2 days, we've spent 60€ and we can't play the game ..

• lefthorse
    6 posts

@ubi-baron As is the case with others, updating Windows isn't an option for me (conflicting software necessary for work). When might we expect to see a fix for those of us in this predicament? Thanks.

• DZNUTS.Thecollo
    2 posts

I also cannot upgrade for work purposes, Windows 64 bit are the specs, I have this 90£ on a game I cannot play -- Odessy works so it cant be that hard to fix can it @Ubi-Baron

• sparda1012
    5 posts

@ubi-baron

GPU: GTX 1080
    Drivers tried: 399.24 - 441.37 - 457.09

The issue started with child Eivor, haven't played further than that, waiting for a fix

• OlafsOsh
    10 posts

This should be in Known Issues thread by now...

• TheLittleTomato
    13 posts

@OlafsOsh
    I checked about two hours ago and it wasn't there yet ...

• TheSasKun
    5 posts

I have up to date windows version, and i did the system scan, no errors showed up. And the bug is still there. Is it gonna get fixed if possible?

• Vadaa87
    5 posts

@ubi-baron It makes no difference, this need to be fix asap

• capcorj
    2 posts

@capcorj solved by installing all the latest windows updates

• Nagru87
    16 posts

nah im not going for update got a stable win 10 version everything else runs great. and Im not 100% sure that updating windows 10 will help not worth

• UncleOleg97
    3 posts

Cannot proceed Kjotve fight in the 2nd half of it (see Attachment).

undefined
    Have some graphic bugs, artefacts (see Attachments).
    I have the latest version of Windows x64 and graph. driver for GTX 1060.undefinedundefinedundefined

• OlafsOsh
    10 posts

@nagru87 Plenty /majority/ of people did not found it successful, so fingers crossed.

• Patsthlm
    7 posts

Updating windows 10 solved it for me, I had an old version of windows 10 because updating always made my audio drivers stop working

Now the game works at least

• SK1CROW69
    4 posts

My Windows 10 is fully updated. Microsoft and game files were all verified. The problem still exists. Why is this bug/issue still not posted under Known Issues??

• sparda1012
    5 posts

Why is this not on the Known Issues section? several people is having this same issue

• sparda1012
    5 posts

@ubi-baron

Why is this not on the Known Issues section? several people is having this same issue

• aerkfeed
    6 posts

If the only way to fix this is to update or reinstall Windows then I am doomed. I don't understand I don't have this problem in Odyssey then how come I have this in Valhalla? Isn't it the same game engine?

• Shkiperan
    2 posts

same problem
    1080ti

• tomovbg
    2 posts

Same annoying problem - GTX 980M (latest drivers)

It started at the very beginning, even steps in the snow are bugged.

I hope there will be fix soon, its quite annoying.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics