Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SOLVED [RESOLVED] [PC] Fire / Smoke / Dust effects causing multicoloured graphical artefacts | POST HERE

26 Likes/262 Replies/7658 Views
    tomovbg
    2 posts

Same annoying problem - GTX 980M (latest drivers)

It started at the very beginning, even steps in the snow are bugged.

I hope there will be fix soon, its quite annoying.

• ivanros
    1 posts

Same bug here!

It’s three days now. I can’t play it!! I spent a lot of money in this game .
    This is unacceptable.

• rrgjz
    1 posts

@ubi-baron Same problem with a GTX 960 4G with drivers up to date (457.30).

• TheRost21
    3 posts

@taimurzafar 1050, 457.30

• lollosclub
    3 posts

I verify Win 10 and i have the latest version, reapair win 10, but the issue remain...FIX IT...pleaseeeeee!

• Vadaa87
    5 posts

If I get beyond the norway part of the game it gets much better but is still unplayable at times, THIS NEED TO BE FIXED!!!!

• amicabilej
    3 posts

Hi Guys,

i dont if i am correct but looking at the posts here it seems it has something to do with the older graphiccard series. I have the same problem on an 1080 and all the posts here which are naming their cards are saying they have a card from the 10xx series or lower. Maybe thats something.

Best regards

• amicabilej
    3 posts

Maybe some graphic-features these cards dont support are not disabled properly.

• Vektxd
    3 posts

Looks like installing newest version of windows fixed it for me, but its pretty sad that this seems to be the only solution. They could at least put this problem in the known issues thread

• amicabilej
    3 posts

Sadly the same problem after updating my Windows. This isnt an universal fix unfortunately. Maybe its my imagination but i dont think i had the bug on the snow too before my update.

• tomovbg
    2 posts

SOLVED, after massive windows update - the issues is gone at least for my machine.

• TheLittleTomato
    13 posts

It is obviously not solved for everyone.

• aerkfeed
    6 posts

It's not a known issue because some ppl have already fixed this by updating the windows. So the dev just assumed that it's the Windows's problem and not their game's problem.

• TheLittleTomato
    13 posts

@aerkfeed
    I have a fully updated version of Windows that shows no errors with a scan and an updated Graphics card.
    I have done everything I can think of. I updated literally every program on my PC. I even tried through multiple settings of my Graphics card.
    I can't do more and I know I'm not the only one.
    There is an issue with the game. It should be in the known issues post as long as people have problems with it.

• Yarvius
    2 posts

@thelittletomato I agree. I'll wait a couple of days. If there is no information about a solution to this problem, I will ask for my money back.

• dollar601
    3 posts

I tried updating my windows 10 but it gives me an error and undoes the whole update process. It gives me a bunch of errors when trying to update to windows 10 version 1703 (2018) and version 1903. "service.msc" cannot even be found by windows, do I have to reinstall my windows at this point? System file checker would also get stuck and give me an error... This just seems like a nightmare to deal with and a lot of hassle just to be able to play a game. Any advice would be great...

• sparda1012
    5 posts

Asking users to update their Windows should not even be a solution, clearly this does not work for everyone and I am not updating my windows for a solution that might not even work... This can easily be patched and it should definitely be in the known issues section... none of the previous games asked for a specific Windows 10 build and this should not either

• EfeTozan
    6 posts

I bought a new card rtx 2070 super, and this issue gone. now i don't see those lights. and also i updated my windows before new card. maybe that solved my problem i don't know.

• sparda1012
    5 posts

@ubi-baron

Asking users to update their Windows should not even be a solution.

*90% of the people reporting this issue got a 9x series or a 10x series nvidia card
    *Most of the people that tried to update their Windows still got the issue.

Clearly updating Windows does not work for everyone and this seems to be an issue with the 9x, 10x series cards or the drivers... None of the previous games asked for a specific Windows 10 build and this should not either.

This can easily be patched and it should definitely be in the "Known Issues" section, please add it so a patch can be released soon, this is not an Operating System issue!

• vivekdr261
    2 posts

The same problem for me too. Please fix this asap. Totally ruins the game!

Suggested Topics