Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• lefthorse
    6 posts

Just want to jump on here and say we're all thinking about Ubisoft Montreal right now. Games are just that--games. It terrifies me to think an angry gamer is now terrorizing people who are just trying to do their jobs. Hang in there, Ubi Montreal. Stay safe. Our thoughts are with you.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2929 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

Following the release of TU 1.2.2, this issue has been marked as resolved.

If you are still encountering these multicoloured artefacts in-game, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. When sharing your report, please include all of the following information:

• Was the behavior encountered after you just launched the game for the first time? Or did it begin mid-playthrough?
    • Where have you encountered this behaviour? Please specify the location/mission where you noticed these graphical issues.
    • Please can you provide us with a video that shows the issue happening in-game?

Additionally, could you open a support ticket and submit your MSinfo and DxDiag, as these will be helpful for further investigation. Once you've opened a ticket, please share your ticket number with us so we can ensure these files are passed on to the development team.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Corelord1906
    1 posts

Strange colors on houses or pillars are green and sometimes they are red..does anyone have the same problem?

• Nagru87
    16 posts

from last news everything is ok everyone is safe in montreal

• TheLittleTomato
    13 posts

Jeez, I just read about it.
    Hope everyone is safe and well!

• vahndaar
    14 posts

Likewise, hope everyone at the Montreal office is ok!

• ARGZMSPAZM
    2 posts

No worries fellas. Just a Hoax. But having the same issue here. Please find a fix. Haven't wanted to play an Assassin's Creed since Assassin's Creed 3 and this happens....

• Nagru87
    16 posts

any news on fix or patch? 😕

• Flo7580
    4 posts

Im trying to switch to windows ltsb 1607 to Windows CB

• TheSasKun
    5 posts

@flo7580 tell us how it goes

• Flo7580
    4 posts

@flo7580 For me its work now 🙂 

Step used: 

! Becarefull some data will lost in this method , for me my data lost is copy by windows updater to c:\Windows.old

1 : Donwload and use Media Creation Tools From : https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209

2 : Write to usb key Windows

3 : Run setup on usb key and update Windows

4 : Réinstall Uplay, And nvidia driver

5 : Now playing work .

• JIeMypylllka
    21 posts

@flo7580 yep, solution of the problem - reinstall windows....))))) I think its a [censored]. I imagine if each game required reinstalling windows or changing to a different version. Ggwp ubisoft. lol

• TheSasKun
    5 posts

@jiemypylllka is right. Ubisoft nowhere specified in their hardware/software requirements for Valhalla that we needed specific windows version like 1607 or 1909 or 2004. So, we need a fix for this, Ubisoft.

• D0br0del
    1 posts

similar situation, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
    I ask Ubisoft to pay attention to this situation, since it is not possible to play, and judging by the forum, the number of users with similar is very significant

• Flo7580
    4 posts

@jiemypylllka Its not re-installing , its updating from 1607 to 2004 version by manualy windows updater

• Starcadian
    7 posts

I'm on the latest windows version, 20H2, (i7-6700K, 32GB RAM and GeForce 980GTX) and I still get the glows and eventual crash.

• MindZirdok
    5 posts

I just upgraded my Win 10 LTSB 2016 v 1607 to Win 10 LTSC 2019 v 1089 ( simple enough , just download iso and manualy update which keep all my data,software etc ) and glithes disappeared. Now I can play game without acid trip 

• TyberiusKurk
    5 posts

I can not change my OS due to work restriction. is this really the only way ?

• TyberiusKurk
    5 posts

@mindzirdok Could you explain how to manually upgrade for computer [censored] like me ?

• MindZirdok
    5 posts

@tyberiuskurk
    https://robertoviola.cloud/2020/07/28/upgrading-windows-10-2016-ltsb-to-windows-10-2019-ltsc/
    Here , I just download Win 10 LTSC 2019 iso and run "setup" from OS ( like in manual ) . And thats all

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics