Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SOLVED [RESOLVED] [PC] Fire / Smoke / Dust effects causing multicoloured graphical artefacts | POST HERE

26 Likes/262 Replies/7339 Views
    Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there!

@Hyagodk - I'm sorry to hear that this issue is still persisting for you after updating Windows. Would you be able to provide me with all of the information I requested in my earlier post:

• Was the behavior encountered after you just launched the game for the first time? Or did it begin mid-playthrough?
    • Where have you encountered this behaviour? Please specify the location/mission where you noticed these graphical issues.
    • Please can you provide us with a video that shows the issue happening in-game?

We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

@Calebe_Farias - Thanks for sharing how you were able to resolve the issue! I'm glad to hear that you aren't encountering these multicoloured artifacts anymore 😄

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there,

Following the release of TU 1.2.2, this issue has been marked as resolved.

If you are still encountering these multicoloured artefacts in-game, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. When sharing your report, please include all of the following information:

• Was the behavior encountered after you just launched the game for the first time? Or did it begin mid-playthrough?
    • Where have you encountered this behaviour? Please specify the location/mission where you noticed these graphical issues.
    • Please can you provide us with a video that shows the issue happening in-game?

Additionally, could you open a support ticket and submit your MSinfo and DxDiag, as these will be helpful for further investigation. Once you've opened a ticket, please share your ticket number with us so we can ensure these files are passed on to the development team.

Thank you 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics