Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Evilplay84
    Original poster 4 posts

I got ultimate edition on ps4 & i have passed the point shown in a xbox x preview where the ultimate packs unlock at the first intro town. I still don't have my ultimate packs. Is the unlock different on PS4? If im missing my content i paid for i appreciate a quick fix or the extra money i paid back for the ultimate edition i seem to be missing. (compared to xbox series x early release gameplay seen on youtube)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@Evilplay84

Thank you for contacting us..

This is a known issue, but you should be able to get access to the content through the steps below:
    1. Start game and spawn
    2. While in-game, unplug the internet cable (or go to system settings->network settings-> connect to the internet and uncheck the box)
    3, Wait 5-10 seconds
    4, Plug back the internet cable or go back in the settings and check the "connect to the internet" box

The rewards should pop up one after another.

Official Response
  • Evilplay84
    Original poster 4 posts

It worked, i have my ultimate packs now. Thanks

• ksa--son
    1 posts

I have the same problem i buy ultimate and don't get the packs I try

• Dudztallica
    1 posts

@ubi-baron Is there a solution for this same problem on the PC version of the game? I've already put 7 or 8 hours into my current save file and I really don't want to have to go through the opening of the game again just to get the content that should be unlocked in the first place.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@dudztallica Apologies for the delayed response.

If you are still missing the Ultimate Edition content on PC, then I believe it can also unlock when you leave Norway.

If it's still not unlocked, please get in touch with a Support agent through one of the channels below:

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics