Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Bl4cKPhOeniX1
    Original poster 2 posts

So here i was enjoying my first hours of playing AC:Valhalla.
    Up untill the point where i get my long boat (collected as much as possible up untill that point) and 1st set sail.
    The explorer that I am i immediately set off to the smaller islands before venturing forth with the story (at this point i have played roughly 2-3 hours) and i reach the island of "new-england" with the world wise guy on it, only to accidentally smash my boat through the shallow part into the small crescent shaped water in the middle of the island.. i tried everything possible to get my boat out of there (smashing it through again, rowing it through again even reloading save files!) Only to find out i will have to start all over again from the verry 1st autosave (the 1st minutes of the game) in order to be able to use my boat again!
    Many hours of alpha AND beta testing and still not able to pick out an obvious glitch like this.. what a shame

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Bl4cKPhOeniX1
    Original poster 2 posts

Edit: after playing the whole part again i later on recieved the option to call my boat by holding arrow down and selecting "call boat" wish i had that option before

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1515 posts

@bl4ckphoenix1 Sorry for the late response, due to the high volume of contacts it has taken longer than usual to respond. 

I am unsure why you did not have the option to call your long ship previously, however I am pleased to hear that you were able to proceed after loading your autosave.

As this is an old thread I have now locked it.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics