Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FireIce38
    Original poster 28 posts

I preordered Valhalla on both PS4 Pro and Xbox One X.

Let's say I started the game on PS4 and purchased a cosmetic armor set for the game off of the store.

If I go and then start the game on Xbox One, will I still have that cosmetic that I purchased on PS4? Or would I have to purchase it again?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@fireice38 i would like to know this too, i played a bit on the ps4 hit a few bugs and decided to start over when my ps5 comes tomorrow, only my 1st playthrough i bought the complete map pack so i wanna know if itll be added on my new playthrough too or if ill have to buy it again.

• SaintlyStorms
    76 posts

@tasha-soriah Would be nice for an official word on this. My PS5 comes tomorrow and to escape the terrible screen tearing on my Series x, I'd like to move to PS5. Would be nice to not have to purchase more Helix points for stuff I've already bought but I'm guessing it's a no.

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@saintlystorms we will have to let each other know lol. So whoever gets theirs first and sets its up, installs the game and gets online first post here to let the other know 🤞 fingers crossed it all carries over

• SaintlyStorms
    76 posts

@tasha-soriah I'll take that as a challenge 😄 I'll keep you posted when my machine arrives.

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@saintlystorms lol i know mines been shipped already but no clue what time ill get it. Then i have to set it up, tweak the settings, download and install playstation plus collection games and valhalla lol 😆 im hoping mine comes in the morning lol

• SaintlyStorms
    76 posts

@tasha-soriah Well I got my Series X in the morning by DPD so I'm hoping my PS5 is in the morning too.
    🤞for you!

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@saintlystorms i got my series x by ordering it from currys click and collection on launch day so i was lucky lol. As for ps5 mines coming from amazon uk so its being delivered by their own courier company so could be anytime up til 10pm 😥

• SaintlyStorms
    76 posts

@tasha-soriah Ah I went through Argos for both of mine - Mind you, not without hassle! I avoid Currys like the plague. Too many problems with them in the past.

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@saintlystorms lol i normally would avoid currys but they are literally across the road so collecting from there during lockdown is easy 😁
    I had no chance with argos, was lucky to preorder my ps5 during the 2nd wave lol 😆

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@saintlystorms my ps5 came, is set up and now im installing everything lol. Gonna take a while before i can get in the game but i have found out that any purchases from the helix store should carry over. We will see lol 😆

• Matt_GB
    17 posts

This is Ubisoft don't be silly.

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@matt_gb actually im on now and armour sets and my complete map pack has carried over. The only things that dont are the materials and silver packs and thats probably because u can buy them more than once.

• Matt_GB
    17 posts

@tasha-soriah Well that's a shocker never has for me in any of the other titles.

• SaintlyStorms
    76 posts

@tasha-soriah Ah you got there before me!!! I just got my console 30 mins ago 😭 Anyways I'm glad SOMETHING carries over at least.

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@matt_gb im hoping they carried over, i cant buy them again but i started the game over so working my way towards england now. Ill know for sure after the settlements up and running lol. But if i cant buy them again surely the maps will show. I know the armour set i got is in the owned tab.
    Past games (origins and odyssey) also gave me cosmetic and armour gear in new games i made as well if purchased so maybe you hit a bug and didnt know it?

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@saintlystorms lol mine came this morning 😁

• SaintlyStorms
    76 posts

@tasha-soriah Lucky you! I've been waiting in all day. Time to do some downloads methinks.

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@saintlystorms lol im downloading some of the ps plus collection games i may wanna play again but my main focus was getting this game installed, i deleted astro's playroom too, its boring as hell lol 😆

• Matt_GB
    17 posts

@tasha-soriah Astro is brilliant are you mad.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics