Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@matt_gb actually im on now and armour sets and my complete map pack has carried over. The only things that dont are the materials and silver packs and thats probably because u can buy them more than once.

• Matt_GB
    17 posts

@tasha-soriah Well that's a shocker never has for me in any of the other titles.

• SaintlyStorms
    76 posts

@tasha-soriah Ah you got there before me!!! I just got my console 30 mins ago 😭 Anyways I'm glad SOMETHING carries over at least.

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@matt_gb im hoping they carried over, i cant buy them again but i started the game over so working my way towards england now. Ill know for sure after the settlements up and running lol. But if i cant buy them again surely the maps will show. I know the armour set i got is in the owned tab.
    Past games (origins and odyssey) also gave me cosmetic and armour gear in new games i made as well if purchased so maybe you hit a bug and didnt know it?

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@saintlystorms lol mine came this morning 😁

• SaintlyStorms
    76 posts

@tasha-soriah Lucky you! I've been waiting in all day. Time to do some downloads methinks.

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@saintlystorms lol im downloading some of the ps plus collection games i may wanna play again but my main focus was getting this game installed, i deleted astro's playroom too, its boring as hell lol 😆

• Matt_GB
    17 posts

@tasha-soriah Astro is brilliant are you mad.

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

@matt_gb lol i just dont like platformer games. At all. Rofl. 🤣🤣
    I tried it but within 5 mins i was deleting it lol 😆

• SaintlyStorms
    76 posts

@tasha-soriah Mainly using Astro to test the functionality of the controller.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics