Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BluMustang
    2 posts

@redw0lfalpha Yeah, playing on PS4 slim and have audio stuttering/glitching every so often

• heatherlou6661
    2 posts

@bozoharry Thank you! Took me hours of browsing to find this comment, cant believe it was that simple

• F34RTH15P41N
    6 posts

@bozoharry I'm using 7.1 surround sound, If i have to switch to an inferior audio configuration just to play Ubisoft games, that tells me everything i need to know about future Ubisoft purchases...

Thank you for finding this though, i'm sure it will help many others...

Ubisoft still need to address this problem asap... They have some of the most expensive games, with what seems to be less and less polish, due to being rushed out the door...

• Redw0lfAlpha
    60 posts

@blumustang Yeah it is annoying. It doesn't happen all the time but often. When i close the game to menu and somethimes in cutscenes. Other then that the game runs okay for me.

• drjesus88
    1 posts

On Xbox One i was able to fix it by uninstalling and reinstalling the game. For some reason the English audio files didnt seem to download with the day 1 update the first time, and i noticed a 1+GB difference in the update download sizes. After reinstalling, voices and subtitles appeared right away.

• riddles191
    9 posts

@drjesus88
    I’ll try this now thanks. But if a joke that you need to install twice

• riddles191
    9 posts

reinstalling has worked and the language packs will now download. Thanks for the help

• guest-hHfr8kkp
    3 posts

I have the same issue on the Xbox Series X. I've tried a number of things, including a reinstall. Very strange.

• guest-hHfr8kkp
    3 posts

Issue resolved by changing the audio settings on the console, rather than the game (as mentioned above). Very relieved.

• ryanbunce2014
    1 posts

I was allready ok audio uncompressed and it’s want working

• andrewnewtron
    2 posts

Ive tried changing all settings on console and tv, no dialogue at all. In its present state its not fit for purpose. Ive played most of the assassin creed games and was really looking forward to this. So disappointing!

• BISHOP360
    2 posts

@bozoharry still having the problem

• BISHOP360
    2 posts

@ubi-spud just bought Assassin's Creed Valhalla and I noticed that this form is talkin about the issue that I'm currently having in the fixes that were posted aren't working for me or my series X what do I do

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 561 posts

@bishop360 Hey! Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. What is your audio set to on your Xbox? Also have you tried reinstalling the game?

Official Response
  • OzzyMan93
    1 posts

Solved: Seems there are different issues but just wanted to add mine that I solved. I bought the game on a disc. While installing I had to clear some games of the harddrive and I think that was the issue as then the language pack did not download. I could also not install them inside the game. So reinstalling the game works in this case.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1183 posts

Hey there @ozzyman93 - welcome to Discussions! Thank you for sharing the solution that worked for you with regard to the missing audio on Xbox Series X|S. I am glad to hear that this has now been sorted for you!

To anyone else still experiencing issues of this nature, please first run through our Xbox Series X|S technical troubleshooting before reporting the issue to us here. This is to ensure that the issue is not localised, and that the basics have been covered before we dive deeper into troubleshooting. We're happy to assist further if needed, and with any other queries or concerns you may have. Thanks! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics