Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Jesters31
    Original poster 4 posts

Am I the only one who hasn't gotten their collector's edition physical copy today? I looked at the tracking and its says it schedule for delivery on November 10th, at 9pm est. Seriously [censored]!!! I spent 212 dollars I except my physical copy on time and for midnight release for xbox. I know it might seem like I am being a Karen but this is the first game I have ever pre-ordered and I am disappointed on the delivery time frame. Yes I live in Pennsylvania, USA

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• OCG95
    5 posts

Same for me I posted earlier today and others said the same , sucks man I see people unboxing theirs on YouTube I payed for standard delivery as it was already over 200 says arriving wed I hope it speeds up over night but probably won’t .

• Jesters31
    Original poster 4 posts

@ocg95 yeah its bs. especially since we bought the most expensive one. we should have had the best shipping

• OCG95
    5 posts

I always do digital pre orders so I can pre load the games and play right away but this is my first physical. I mean maybe if I spent an extra 15 I would’ve had it today I doubt there’s anything ubi would do about it I guess it’s our fault for not giving them extra money.

Suggested Topics