Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Golumzz
    Original poster 7 posts

I cant seem to get my controller working for Valhalla(PC) Is this a bug or is there just no controllor support for Valhalla Pc?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SachaBurelle
    9 posts

@golumzz I have this problem as well. My Dualshock 4 controller works on the Ubisoft Connect screen but cant seem to switch input Mode to controller.

• jaskalkat
    1 posts

@sachaburelle Same here man. What the heck!

• Golumzz
    Original poster 7 posts

I hope they fix it soon. It's a crime playing it on mouse & keyboard.. It's so clunky

• SachaBurelle
    9 posts

@golumzz ong bro I was excited to start playing right away but no way im playing an ac on mouse and keyboard so looks like i gotta wait

• Golumzz
    Original poster 7 posts

@sachaburelle I get you. But its so [censored] good tho, it looks amazing. Great acting, i also think its really cool that you are in Stavanger (I'm from Norway) I could not wait. So i have to play with mouse & keyboard for abit 🙂

• avgergamer
    10 posts

i am experiencing the same problem

• Golumzz
    Original poster 7 posts

I have a ticket up that is beeing worked on. So lets see what they have to say.

• avgergamer
    10 posts

@golumzz the only thing we can do is wait... i hate day 1 of new games

• Golumzz
    Original poster 7 posts

@avgergamer Areed my friend! Always something

• SachaBurelle
    9 posts

idk what time it is at y'alls place but in canada its 1 am bruh i was counting on playing 2-3 hrs before bed but now im cucked

• Golumzz
    Original poster 7 posts

@sachaburelle The time is 07:15 AM so i got some time to wait

• SachaBurelle
    9 posts

@golumzz Oh yeah lmao well have fun with the game. Hopefully I wake up to a fixed game

• Golumzz
    Original poster 7 posts

@sachaburelle thx mate! I hope they fix it soon! I have already begun the game, but its not the same without controller

• avgergamer
    10 posts

https://gamefixissue.com/index/acvalhalla/assassins-creed-valhalla-gamepad-issue-gamepad-not-working.html

This site helped me fix the problem and now i can play with my controller, hope you find it as useful as i did

• Dazimos84
    2 posts

@golumzz i have the same problem with pc controller

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 789 posts

Hey guys,

Thank you for reporting this to us.

The Dualshock 4 and Xbox One controllers should work on PC, which controllers are you guys using?

Do you use any Software to run these controllers?

Official Response
  • SachaBurelle
    9 posts

@ubi-baron I am using a ps4 dualshock 4 controller on pc with no third parties. When using the windows bluetooth to connect my controller the game dosen't allow me to switch the input mode to controller or hybrid but the controller works when i open the Ubisoft connect menu. When I plug my controller in with a usb cable however, I can play perfectly fine. I told this to other admins yesterday on another thread but I haven't gotten an answer yet. At the very least i can still play with my controller plugged in but for a more enjoyable experience i hope u guys can fix it soon.

• ralphling
    2 posts

@sachaburelle Same here!

• ralphling
    2 posts

@ubi-baron I am also using an official ps4 dualshock controller, using bluetooth connected to Win 10. It is not recognized with or without the USB connection.

Suggested Topics