Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

Hey there, I'm really sorry the game is crashing! Assuming nothing has changed on your PC since making it to England, please verify your game files, and let us know if the issue persists! 🤘

Official Response
  • Sovietfoxy
    Original poster 2 posts

verified uninstalled moved it to a different drive issue's still there im also on my lastest drivers

• WhyAlwaysMe2409
    6 posts

I’ve got the same issue on Xbox. I get into the longboat to leave for England, make it to the loading screen and it kicks me off the game

• xBIIRDMANN
    3 posts

@whyalwaysme2409
    Same here. Says "see in microsoft store"? Does this mean we have to buy the seasons pass or something?

• WhyAlwaysMe2409
    6 posts

@xbiirdmann
    shouldnt have to because it’s part of the game!?!

• Dawg39
    2 posts

I have the same issue just as its loading the trip to england. Please help

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hi all. I'm sorry for the difficulties caused by this crashing issue that is occurring on the PC and Xbox. For those on the PC or PS4, if you are able to locate your save files, then attach them to a support ticket, please do so! Once the case has been created, please share your ticket numbers here with me, so I can add the files to our on-going report to further the team's investigation of this issue. For those on the Xbox, would you be able to upload an image of the message you're seeing after the crash occurs, then post those here as well please?

Official Response
  • Kormac67
    659 posts

@ubiexcellent You have strange work hours...

• Dawg39
    2 posts

I have tried submitting a report about the issue but the site wont let me finalize and send. Attached my msinfo32 and dxdiag files but i cant submit.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@dawg39 I'm sorry to hear about the issues you faced when you tried to upload these files to a support ticket. If you are still having trouble with this, please feel free to reach out to our Social Support teams over Facebook or Twitter. They'll be able to request these files as well.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics