Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ASSASSIN52401
    1 posts

@im_c0met How long does the refund take? I processed mine and havent gotten anything

• ImBadSoWhat
    1 posts

@s4shad0w Same

• HakiYoki
    2 posts

How long did it take for your refunds to appear on the credit card/bank account?

• S4shad0w
    Original poster 11 posts

@imbadsowhat i feel ya XD

• Im_c0met
    5 posts

Hey just to clarify for anyone, the refund is processed automatically by epic, but it'll take a day or probably less for the money to return to your bank account. I'd only advise rebuying immediately if you can afford to. Sorry for the confusion, wish epic just released at midnight like literally everyone else.

• pocketofsand
    1 posts

this is what support said to me, "its launch day lol"

undefined

• premi_pulkit
    19 posts

Gosh.. I think i get the reason behind it, as some people have already speculated. If you guys have also bought the game on Epic store to save a few bucks, then it comes at a cost. This game has different release times for Ubisoft store purchase & epic store purchase. Epic store purchase goes live by 11 A.M. Eastern time (see on google what time it is in your country) & is not the same as Ubisoft Store release time (12.01 A.M. in your respective time Zone)

As soon as you try to search this on google, the first line that appears is
    - If you're waiting on the Epic Games Store, the game won't be available until 11 a.m. Eastern"
    more details - https://www.inverse.com/gaming/assassins-creed-valhalla-release-time-file-size-xbox-game-pass

I am too late with this post it seems... 💊

• S4shad0w
    Original poster 11 posts

@premi_pulkit lmao yea....

• Frozen-_-Eco
    1 posts

Yeah I just refunded it from the Epic store and re-bought and am now installing it for the third time today. I don't even know why I'm surprised at this point. F*ck Epic

• magusz87
    7 posts

If you pre-ordered on Epic then got a refund and re-bought it on Ubisoft, do you miss out on preorder bonuses?

• MeanderingDruid
    1 posts

Purchased it a long time ago and have it pre downloaded but still says coming soon, what gives. Stayed up til 2 in the night before making the right call to go to bed.

• HakiYoki
    2 posts

@magusz87 I have it in my cart now at the Ubi store and the way of the berserker comes with the order. IDK if it's the only pre-order addition tho, and I'm getting the standard edition.

• Zanrith
    4 posts

11 EST is 17:00 in my country! [censored]!?
    Yeah... last time I pre-purchase games through Epic Store.

• CarlitosManson
    2 posts

From the official Epic Games page I requested the refund, then I bought it from the Ubisoft Store and now it works.

• TTVGnarlyHarley
    6 posts

I am having this issue still and was suppose to be available 3 hrs ago i read for me but now it is 10 mins into the release date day and still I cant play??

• TTVGnarlyHarley
    6 posts

@zanrith never buying a game thru epic again, billion dollar company handling this poorly

• TTVGnarlyHarley
    6 posts

@premi_pulkit it was the same cost to pre order everywhere so inform me how I saved money and wasted time so I can get a refund

• premi_pulkit
    19 posts

@ttvgnarlyharley - Well, on Ubisoft store, the game costed 120 Euros (110 Euros after some sort of discount, for a short while) whereas on Epic store the game costed 80 US Dollars. People who purchased it from Epic store definitely had to pay less than what they had to pay on Ubisoft store (attaching screenshots for you). I purchased from Epic Store for this very reason.

As far as refunds are concerned, you can watch videos on youtube to see the procedures for each store (i am not aware of that)

undefinedundefined

• premi_pulkit
    19 posts

@zanrith For me it is 21:30.. 4.5 hrs more than you brother.. but for the price difference between Ubi & Epic Store, i guess this is the cost we have to actually pay

• premi_pulkit
    19 posts

@pocketofsand how very professional problem solving attitude

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics