Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• slayerspiros
    Original poster 9 posts

Hello
    I cannot install additional Languages.
    I bought the Russian version of the game and it seems it's region locked.

Can I install more languages?
    I pressed on game properties and only Russsian is available.

Is it possible to get a refund and re-purchase the english version??

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Romillian
    1 posts

@slayerspiros

Same here. Seems like all RU/CIS versions of the game are currently stuck with Russian only voiceover, with no option to change that - which is pretty ignorant and plain unacceptable tbh.

Must be a bug, and I really hope they'll fix it soon. It's 2020, there's literally no excuse for this kind of language lock to be happening.

• kabarsa
    1 posts

Same. Game page in store states that English is available as additional voice language, but UI is Russian only. But in reality English voice is not available in game's Ubisoft Connect settings. At the same time in-game options menu suggests to download additional language.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2906 posts

Hey there guys!

I sincerely apologies for the delayed response. This issue should now be resolved, and you should be able to install additional audio language packs to your game. You can use this FAQ to help you.

Please note that only English audio is included in the Russian version of the game. You can view this information here.

If you are still unable to access English audio in your game, please don't hesitate to open a support ticket so our team can take a closer look. Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics