Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ten20nine
    Original poster 2 posts

Getting terrible audio stuttering/crackling so bad it's not worth playing. I've updated my drivers, tried multiple devices all which result with the same stuttering/crackling sound.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Tarellis
    1 posts

Yeah same problem here. Only happens sometimes tho. Seems when alot of audio effects and music kick in, and it totally screws my fps with a slide show when it happens.
    I then sometimes have most or all of the audio cut out for awhile and then the fps gets fixed.

• ten20nine
    Original poster 2 posts

@tarellis Turned out to be my bluetooth controller. If I leave it plugged in everything works perfect, switch it to bluetooth, everything goes to poooo

• g0dgamer69
    4 posts

im having the same problem. its even worst when somebody starts speaking. sounds like a robot....

• g0dgamer69
    4 posts
  • mpwarner
    1 posts

I tried out the RespawnFirst link and my controller is using bluetooth and nothing is working. I dont know what the issue is.

• g0dgamer69
    4 posts

@mpwarner are u playing on PC? if so i had problem when i tried to increase priority in task manager. that was the part of the problem. Im using keyboard and mouse so if you have one try it.

• g0dgamer69
    4 posts

@mpwarner "If you are using the controller with Bluetooth, then that’s causing the audio crackling and stuttering. Use the controller with a data cable plugged in and the issue will be fixed."

• sebbong
    2 posts

having same issue but with mine - it cuts out then comes back 5 mins later

• Docholiday421
    18 posts

I play on PS4 and I also get that cracking sound, I’m using steel series wireless. Definitely not a headphone problem

• NightTimeHornet
    2 posts

Sorry for the necro but I just experienced the same problem.

As others have mentioned it's the Bluetooth controller causing the issue, and in my case it was because of weak signal to the Bluetooth receiver. Playing wired was fine.

Once I plugged in the antenna that came with my mobo it solved all stuttering issues.

• blitzzy71
    3 posts

Ok someone found a decent fix for all on here and it worked for me, choppy sound, flashing lights and stutters...https://respawnfirst.com/assassins-creed-valhalla-crash-fix/

• blitzzy71
    3 posts

@g0dgamer69 Tnx pal, I lost all hope in getting this fixed👍🏻

• SSG-NAKKEN
    2 posts

@g0dgamer69 Will yup issue solve I remove the Bluetooth that connected to my controller and the problem was fix.

• SSG-NAKKEN
    2 posts

@blitzzy71 I remove the current driver and reintall clean version of the same driver is resolve the issues for me.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics