Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Nichlas_kbh
    Original poster 3 posts

I got a killer PC... But I can't even watch the loading/intro scenes without game stuttering... When proceeding to playing the game, I'll get black screen before entering... I 'saw' the entry video or rather lagged my way through it... I tried the same as everyone else I supposed... I bought a new computer, so that I would be able to enjoy this game fully... I took vacation from my work... I bought the ultimate version.... FIX YOUR FREAKING GAME UBISOFT....

As usually I does not expect Ubisoft to fix anything for the next 4-6 months... Does anybody at all got luck with playing this game on PC?? Did anyone with similar troubles find a way to fix it?

I play Odyssey and most other games with ultra settings and max fps....

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• requisite0
    1 posts

Make sure you update your drivers. NVIDIA just released a game ready driver.

• Nichlas_kbh
    Original poster 3 posts

@requisite0

Thank you, everything is updated - is your game working?

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 445 posts

@requisite0 Thank you for this suggestion! 🙂

Official Response
  • UbiKoality
    Community Manager 445 posts

@nichlas_kbh Hey there! My apologies for the delayed response and for the inconvenience that these performance problems in Assassin's Creed Valhalla may have caused you. Your frustration and disappointment are completely understandable, and I would feel the same way if a game I had highly anticipated wasn't performing as it should. Moving forward, please be sure to complete all the steps listed in our technical troubleshooting guide. Those steps are quick to complete and tend to resolve various technical problems while also improving game performance. Ultimately, this should help to get the lag, freezing, and other issues you've noticed resolved!

However, if those steps do not help, please open a case with your MSinfo file at support.ubi.com. Our team would be more than happy to investigate this further with you so that you're able to play and enjoy Valhalla!

Official Response

Suggested Topics