UNSOLVED [REOPENED] [PC] Missing Achievements for Assassin's Creed Valhalla | POST HERE28 Likes/933 Replies/40789 ViewsVilemos 64 posts
@vilemos More info. The update will be big - 4,3 GB.
Graphics/Performance Mode Introduction
Added an option to the game that allows players to choose between Performance or Visual Quality.
- This option is available for Xbox Series X|S & PlayStation5.
- Choosing Performance allows the game to adapt the resolution and graphic settings to maintain 60 FPS.
- Choosing Quality enables the game to run maximum resolution and graphic settings while maintaining 30 FPS.
- Default values since the launch of the game are as follows:
- Xbox Series X / PlayStation5: Performance
- Xbox Series S: Quality
- Added a new background image to the title screen.
- Added various VFX to enhance visuals.
- Added an option that will automatically assign all nodes on the path when acquiring a central skill.
- Added rune categories to the rune menu. All runes are now categorized in Weapon & Armor runes.
- Added a warning when switching from a language that supports TTS to one that doesn't.
- Sliders can now be moved with left/right arrows on M&K and controllers.
- Increased fabric limit to 82.
- Added fabric to traders once the settlement has reached Level 6.
- Added offering altar requirements to the world map.
- Updated gear quality and gear to their correct values.
- Added Assassination damage stats on the character stats page.
- Removed duplicate gear from inventory.
- Heavy and light attack stats will now adjust correctly based on acquired skill nodes.
- Heavy attack modifiers will no longer be applied to range attacks.
Performance and Stability
- Improved stability and performance.
- (Xbox Series) Improved experience on Xbox Series S | X consoles including screen tearing
- (PC) Addressed a VRAM/RAM leakage issue when alt tabbing to desktop.
- Corrected some instances where Load Game would not display save games correctly.
- Renamed Cloud saves to make them more distinguishable from regular saves.
- Previously the cloud save was only highlighted with a Cloud icon. Now they’ll be called, for example, “Manual Save Cloud”
- Removed Cloud saves from the Save menu. This will ensure that it cannot be overwritten unintentionally.
- Added a notification when a cloud save retrieval has failed.
Graphics, Audio, Animation
- Addressed various graphical issues across the board.
- Addressed various FX issues.
- Addressed various instances of clipping issues.
- Addressed various visual issues with Eivor's cloak.
- Addressed various instances of player or NPC animation issues.
- Addressed various audio issues.
- Addressed various lighting issues.
- Shadow resolution on High will now use correct values.
- Addressed various texture or object placement issues.
- Addressed some instances where the player could become stuck in specific locations.
- Fish in Norway will now spawn in bad weather. Yeah, we had to read this one twice too.
- Crows will no longer randomly fall from the sky in Asgard. *Bad omens, huh?*
Gameplay, Combat, AI
- Addressed various bow-aiming issues.
- Improved NPC and Boss behavior across the board.
- NPCs will now react to the player stealing...so think twice before stealing!
- Addressed an issue where dogs would start levitating when Eivor starts to pet them.
- Blocking Springald projectiles will now consume stamina, as intended.
- Zealots that were hit with a sleep dart can now be stun attacked. Sleep tight.
- Zealots will no longer heal themselves while in player vicinity.
- Guards who clearly saw Eivor shoot their ally will now turn hostile. *presses emergency button*
- Guards will now hear the impact of dead bodies dropping to the ground.
- Improved guard reactions to whistling.
- Improved disguise behavior in distrust zones.
- Shooting bows from the Longship now consumes arrows.
- Players will now be able to air-assassinate sleeping NPCs. *Savage...*
- Improved fish-reeling behavior.
- Addressed an issue where the horse wouldn't use the gallop animation in combat.
- The crowd will now cheer during drinking games. *You better.*
- Reworked sliding mechanic.
Quests, World Events, Side Activities
- Addressed an issue where the assassination sequence wouldn't play for some targets.
- Addressed various texture issues during cutscenes.
- Addressed various issues with quests or world events that prevented players from completing them.
- Players can no longer use the fishing tool or the horn during the drunk walk with Tewdr - *you're drunk, go home.*
- Sub quests will now display the correct "Part of" parent quest.
- The memory stream can now be chosen when starting a New Game if Hold Alternative option is set to ON.
- Increased frequency of experienced travelers.
User Interface / HUD
- Addressed various issues with the User Interface/HUD.
- Addressed various localization issues.
- Addressed various Mouse- and Keyboard-related input issues
- Secrets will now be discovered when synchronizing a Viewpoint. (This does not apply to Pathfinder difficulty)
- Experienced travelers are now highlighted on the world map and on the compass when in proximity.
- Addressed an issue where the map wouldn't update once players got intel from an experienced traveler.
- Increased Odin's Sight radius and enemies will now be highlighted for longer. ️️
- Improved radius in which Synin reveals keys.
- Reduced Synin's view distance of materials.
- Improved the objective beam behavior.
- Settlement building beams can now be seen using Odin's Sight.
- Improved enemy target-lock mechanic.
- "Sell all trinkets" will now be greyed out after all trinkets were sold. *Cha-ching!*
- Bosses’ power levels will now be displayed on their health gauge. This does not apply to regular enemies.
- Regular brightness settings will no longer apply to HDR exposure settings.
- The Codex will no longer foreshadow or spoil some events.
- (A11y) Desktop entries and content on Layla's laptop are now narrated when Menu Narration is ON.
- (A11y) Colorblind filters are now applied correctly to mini-quest log and raid tutorial.
Abilities and Skills
- Addressed an issue where players couldn't use any abilities anymore when the Dive of the Valkyries ability was interrupted.
- Ally NPCs or horses can no longer trigger body traps. *Some people just want to see the world burn, huh?*
- Addressed a display issue where the poisonous powder trap could become invisible after using Synin.
- Adjusted chain-assassination behavior. Players will no longer be able to assassinate a target who was tackled to the ground.
- The Secondary hand slot will no longer be available when a two-handed weapon is equipped (pre-heavy dual-wield skill).
- Flaming powder traps will now explode when walking over the arrow.
- "Force Open" will now be displayed correctly even if nearby allies are in combat.
- Addressed an issue where allies would not help Eivor to open a door during Raids.
- Allies will now return to the longship once a raid is complete.
- Added a timer until players can restart a raid that was just completed.
- Effect values can now be adjusted with arrow keys or WASD.
- The no-filter option will now work correctly.
- The Territory panel is no longer displayed in Photo Mode.
- Changing filters will now work as intended.
- Addressed an issue where an Online Service Error could occur temporarily when looking at photos on the world map.
- Snow FX will now center to the camera instead of the player in Photo Mode.
- (PC) Updated readme files to show correct PC specifications.
- Added additional checkpoints to some boss fights.
- Addressed an issue that led controllers to vibrate constantly.
- Addressed an issue where players could become stuck in a black screen after closing the menu with start.
- (PC) Updated the autodetect config for Nvidia Geforce 1650 S.
l0stw0lf 29 posts
no notes for adding achievements on changelog, but still hoping that it'll be added!
Lockmort 95 posts
If that update still doesn't have a fix for achievements, it's laughable. Let's hope it does, but since they're not mentioned, I wouldn't hold my breath.
JeffMorgan1983 32 posts
This update better add the achievements. I'm beyond [censored] that it wasn't even mentioned in the update details.
RedIndianRobin 188 posts
The update won't be having achievements.
HANSSON520 13 posts
OK and i suppose its from a suppot guy live chat too ? Ok so VERY NICE UBISOFT you really don't listen and don't care about us i suppose too in the facts. We wait and we try to be patient because some of us have only playing the first 20 hours of the game for the most part because we have no ETA and no information about retroactivity. iTS GONNA BE 20 DAYS i mean come on, don't say your working on it for droping a patch without it ! For me its a [censored] disgrace to pc players and i suppose we can't play the game until january or longer (still hoping you see) its mean personnally i will not be able to enjoying the game even during christmas holydays or week ends me or many others people too only console players can enjoying. I still dont unsterdand we all buy a game we can't play at for this reason and nothing from you except "illusions".
BliNkEr 36 posts
What bothers me most that we didn't hear from @Ubi-Baron or @Ubi-Woofer for more than a week now... don't know what happened there.
The update sure looks massive and will hopefully fix a lot of issues and there are some very good fixes in it.
But how much longer does the PC-Community have to wait to enjoy the game as it was meant to be? (the achievements were promised :/)
Either they are not mentioned in the notes and we suddenly get them anyway today, or I just don't know what to say anymore
Lockmort 95 posts
If it's true and the update doesn't have achievements, someone should definitely write to that PC gamer journalist https://www.pcgamer.com/ubisoft-is-dropping-achievements-from-its-launcher-beginning-with-assassins-creed-valhalla/ because Ubisoft blatantly lied to him (and us). They probably saw the backlash the first time around and quickly reacted, in words but not actions. Hopefully the huge Reddit thread gets revived as well.
deagle_475 18 posts
[censored] why the title update doesn't say anything about the achievements, are they kidding, we waited for it for 2 weeks and we still can't get them
Nimitzz90 4 posts
i just update the game to 1.0.4...still no achievement...opal still bugged...some treasure map still bugged...i'm 130 hrs and already finish my game...i had enough of this.
xxpdmxxblood 10 posts
Where the [censored] are the achievements????? What a [censored] company!!!
Luschess_ 8 posts
Are you kidding me?! I patched the game a few minutes ago and there are still no achievements! I'm lost for words. More than 15 days have passed since the release, it has been over a week since an Ubisoft employee officially commented on our questions in this thread. That really can't be true. And why is it not answered whether the achievement can be unlocked afterwards ?! For this reason, like many others, i have not yet started the game! We finally want to have an official answer to our question!!!
Nimitzz90 4 posts
ohh look new microtransaction item...great