Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MrBlond9000
    38 posts

@ubi-woofer At least thanks, for the update: Guess we must wait then but good to know the Achivements still are comming.
    But i have a Complain, but you have already stated that yourself. That, you have been a little slow to respond orr keep an eye on this thred so to speek. But is good you are here like the middle man between us and the Devs. And you are doing what you can.!

• I mean you could have done a Sean Murray and leaved the game and don't put update on it at all. But at least you give us some updates to the problem and the game.
    • I HAVE ONE THING TO GET NOTICE: I bought Immortals Fynyx rising amazing game tho really fun! Buut: When i bought the game and play, it My achievements did not pop. I must close the game, to find out i have got the Achievements?? I think there is a problem with the new Connect platform and Trophys in some games maybe.? Just so you know. 🙂

Have a nice christmas. And see you in the new year. 🙂

• BliNkEr
    36 posts

@ubi-woofer well, thanks! There's still a sign 🙂

As for my trophy which is bugged until today: I will continue playing the game and maybe start a thread. There's maybe a fix for it in the next update, I will monitor the situation.
    The Lunden mystery problem was on my girlfriends savegame, we each have one account and we are playing separately (since I also play on PC).

Well then, until next year I guess (doubt this will be fixed before 2021 xD).
    Have a good one and cya then 😉

• Ryusennin
    126 posts

Since AC Valhalla trophies are supposed to be cross-save compatible, it would be extremely weird and illogical not having retroactive trophies when/if they are finally re-enabled on PC.

• Vilemos
    64 posts

@blinker What sign are you talking about? He is repeating the same sentences he did 5 weeks back which he learned the first day when they were training him. This fix should literally take about 30 minutes, maybe 40 if they added it to the next patch itself.

• RedIndianRobin
    188 posts

@ubi-woofer There are several posts on that forum regarding achievements not popping after the connect transition. They are unlocking yes(in other games), but there is no pop up of them unlocking in game. But no replies in that respective forums as this issue continues to get ignored by both Connect and Valhalla team.

• Vilemos
    64 posts

@redindianrobin Again, imagine if this happened on consoles.....the uproar

• BliNkEr
    36 posts

@vilemos of course I fully agree with you. I meant it more like "ah look, an answer, finally ^^"

I do not sympathize with Ubisoft on this one, definitely not! This "issue" is sooo minor that it's really just laughable it didn't get fixed by now.

I'm still mad this is taking so long and the communication is really bad.
    If they would have stuck with Steam like in the good old days... oh we would all be laughing about "missing achievements" 🙂 Don't think we could even imagine this...

But here we are, all we can do is wait... as crappy as it may sound.

• Thunderclart
    4 posts

I was told they are being added to PC, when is this?

• Vilemos
    64 posts

@blinker Agree with "finally answer", just shame it's the same as always - "we know about it but we didn't do anything bcs we don't care"...

Also, I should have counted how many updates for Ubi Connect were there, just out of curiosity...I know about at least 3, but there may have been more...and still, here we are.

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

I doubt ubi cares at this point. They got our money.

• Lockmort
    95 posts

@blinker not to be dismissive of the mod's efforts, it's not his fault, but we already got this message a month ago and it's completely empty at this point. Still no ETA or even a reason why this is taking so long. I personally don't believe they know of this problem nor care.

• Miedzianek6969
    26 posts

you will wait...another year maybe, until next ac game, then you will forget and buy once again 😉

• xxpdmxxblood
    10 posts

@ubi-woofer
    Look! Another useless reply. Thanks, you have changed our lives.
    Are we a joke for you?

• Si_W
    29 posts
    @Ubi-Woofer
    Regarding the scrolling issue, Si_W, this should now be fixed. 🙂

It is, thank you...

• JeffMorgan1983
    32 posts

This is just unbelievable! I really have nothing more to say. I can't even convey my sheer disappointment! Ubisoft was my favorite gaming company and for them to pull this BS was the furthest thing in my mind that could happen. They didn't tell us achievements were being removed. If they told us about this boneheaded decision before the Valhalla release date, I wouldn't have wasted my money.

• JeffMorgan1983
    32 posts

I contracted Covid so I'm off work for two weeks. To not be playing my most anticipated game in my favorite series of all time because of some corporate executive's boneheaded decision is the most frustrating thing I've ever experienced.

• Kormac67
    948 posts

@jeffmorgan1983 It is entirely your own fault not to play the game you bought just because some meaningless achievements like "visit Lunden" are missing.
    Game is great as it is. Enjoy it or not, your choice, but don't whine about it here like a spoiled child.
    And if a computer game is "the most frustrating thing I've ever experienced" you are living a happy live for sure, dude.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

@Vilemos I will keep you all updated with the team's progress. I realise how frustrating this is for you all, and am doing my best to get more information as soon as possible. Please remain polite and respectful here on the forums in the meantime; I know that my lack of new information is not ideal, and I'm doing my best to acquire an update for you and everyone else interested in this issue. The fix involves multiple teams, so it's something that is taking time to prepare - I can only apologise for this delay. 😞

@MrBlond9000 I post as regularly as possible - but while I do not have any additional information to share, it is mostly just to answer individual queries. Until I have new information, I'm afraid I don't have anything to share. With regard to Immortals Fenyx Rising, I am assuming the issue you describe is the same as that which RedIndianRobin previously posted whereby Ubisoft Connect does not display in-game pop-ups like Uplay PC did to mark the moment an achievement is earned. It's something I already brought to the team's attention.

@BliNkEr Do let me know if after the next updates the problem(s) persist. We can look into those in a separate thread. 🙂

@Lockmort They are aware of the issue and as I have stated already, are working on a fix. I can only ask for your patience and understanding while we wait for news on the progress of the implementation. Thank you.

@xxpdmxxblood I am afraid that my latest reply contains the latest information I have regarding this issue. I do apologise that I don't have any further news to share at the moment. Rest assured that this is a high-priority issue for the team and it is one they are continually working on resolving.

@JeffMorgan1983 Please rest assured that achievements not being available is not intended behaviour and the relvant teams are working to make them available as swiftly as possible. Regarding your COVID-19 diagnosis, I wish you the best and a swift recovery.

@Kormac67 Please respect other players and do not belittle them for the issues they are concerned about. 🙂 These forums are a place for all concerns, feedback and issues to be heard, and we're committed to resolving as many as possible.

Official Response
  • MrBlond9000
    38 posts

@ubi-woofer Yeah, there is an problem with the pop up, but i guess, you find a solution for that! 🙂

Thankls for the update, i know you doing your best. keep going and stay safe. i hope you have a nive new year when that times comes. So to the other people in the forum. 🙂

• Miedzianek6969
    26 posts

You still believe? It doesnt make any sense if they plan to have CHALLENGES and they achievements, challenges looks like achievements on its own

they just saying same thing all the time and u thanks them for replying with that answer xD they test you and they know they can do everything they want, they are working on new FC6 no time for Valhalla

Suggested Topics