Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • sty1on
    15 posts

@xrayspex_73

Thinking about it a little more I did wonder why the achievements were missing from the overlay for WD Legion. It shows Stats, Rewards and Challenges but no tab for achievements. Also the achievements no longer pop up on screen when you earn them. Sadly all of that makes sense now. 😠

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1883 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed update. Following TU 1.2.0.1, the development team has marked this issue as resolved.

If you are still having trouble unlocking achievements on PC following this update, please can you provide us with the following information:

• Which achievements are you unable to unlock?
    • Have you tried repeating actions, if able to (such as in "Silent Viking" and "Seahorse")?
    • Have you been able to try completing additional quests? Some players have reported that completing settlement quests, such as Petra's archery challenge, has allowed them to trigger story achievements to unlock.
    • If you're able to provide any images/video that shows you have met the criteria but the achievement hasn't unlocked, this would be helpful. This could be an image that shows your completed quest log and missing achievement, or a video that shows you completing an action and the achievement not unlocking.

We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

@Jackov15 & @Lidi_Melo - Are you still missing achievements in-game after meeting the requirements following TU 1.2.0.1? If so, please can you provide us with the information requested above.

@RedIndianRobin - We don't yet have any new information to share regarding the missing achievement pop-up in-game. We've reached out to the team to see if we can get any new updates to share with you all.

@Arthefran - We don't yet have any new updates to share about making a public API for achievements. I've reached out to the team to see if we can find out any additional information.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • deagle_475
    18 posts

Achievements are not not available for this title on PC, and this is an intended change.
    [censored] ubisoft, this is some [censored]

• deagle_475
    18 posts

@deagle_475
    it's some kind of crap, damn ubisoft, there is no achievement in the PC version, now I'm sorry I bought it on a computer, I also have a PS4, if only I had known

• WilderDK
    14 posts

Achievements are not not available for this title on PC, and this is an intended chan

[censored]?????? So PC players are gettet slammed again over consoles [censored], [censored] you ubi...this is a big, very big mistake.

• WilderDK
    14 posts

FIrst you slammed the forum back to stone age, and now achievements. i think ubisoft hates pc players, big time

• RedIndianRobin
    186 posts

@ubi-baron No I will NOT have understanding on this matter. Lazy devs.

• deagle_475
    18 posts

@sty1on trust me, the dont give a sh.t

• xrayspex_73
    137 posts

The challenges are so light and unsubstantial.

For perspective, I have barely scratched the surface of starting this game (12 hours in and still in the very early stages of the game) and I already have 33% of the challenges completed.

• Porcupineskar
    14 posts

@xrayspex_73 Yeah why don't they just make the challenges the same as the achievements? Then nobody would care about this change.

• Lukensen87
    15 posts

This must be an April Fools' day joke..

• BeTheB
    3 posts

Absolutely agree to all of the above. This is an outrage, it makes absolutely no sense that console players get an extra feature that PC players don't get, that none of this was announced beforehand, and that Ubisoft Connect was supposed to add to the whole cross-platform support and now we get this manure.

Again, @Ubi-Baron, sorry to unload this on you, but no, you do not get to appreciate our understanding. The challenges are a joke compared to the achievements, and there is just no excuse for the discrimination toward PC players here.
    I stand by my earlier demand for rectification and/or compensation. I paid for a pretty pricey collector's edition, and now I get less of the game than a console player?

Shame on you, Ubisoft. I know the big-wigs don't care, but shame. On. You.

• Ryusennin
    65 posts

90 euros for this slap in the face. Ubisoft never ceases to amaze. It's the first and last time I preorder a game on Ubi's store (and to be clear, it's not just about the silent removing of achievements).

@Ubi-Baron
    I really do hope you'll inform your management of the frustration of the PC's userbase. This is not the way to treat your customers.

• HANSSON520
    13 posts

@betheb

Totally agree to all above too. Really don't unsterstand why we all pay for this and get a different treatement than console players...

@Ubi-Baron
    Please can you tell to the team what we think about this even if its useless we pc players don't understand this choice or decision ubisoft make about private us from enjoying playing with achievements like we used to in all AC games before.

• erico360
    16 posts

@ubi-baron Bad decision after bad decision. Ubisoft really is a mess these days isn't it.

• Sh8doWRunn3r
    8 posts
    Once achievements are missing, then you can keep your game, and I want my money back. This kind of game doesn't work for Ubisoft.

• andres360cool
    5 posts

@ubi-baron that is not right why you dont say that early? I have ps4 too i should go there instead of pc, is a shame that you don't say that information early

• MrBlond9000
    38 posts

@ubi-baron HOLY [censored] ARE YOU SHITTING ON ME??))) okay i know, you are just a support staff.
    But Can i or us "PC-Gamer, atlest get an explonation why they have removed Achievements on the PC..?? Because
    There have always been there like Oddysse,And Origins?? I mean you buy a full game for 60 euro, and there a Achievements on the consoles but not on pc??
    Why i just miss the feature :(? And no warning or Article have been posted before buying the game.

• MrBlond9000
    38 posts

@ubi-baron Why can't you just add the Achievements??

• MrBlond9000
    38 posts

@codered2204 Hey, Bro thanks for the Message i will be checking it out i have not tried the game yet. 😄

• MrBlond9000
    38 posts

@codered2204 Like i miss statistics too..

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics