Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 26 Likes/927 Replies/37818 Views
    Barthez86
    11 posts

Some ppl (like me) are buying same game on diffrent launchers just to get achievements... I would mby understand if achievements for ac valhalla would be some new feature that is hard to implement but like was written above all other ac games on uplay had this and now its still present but only on consoles... How hard could it be to just "unlock" it for pc players... For me its big disappoitment and gladly i still have time to refund my ultimate edition... yes ONLY cause there is NO achievements on pc version...

• xrayspex_73
    144 posts

@barthez86

I specifically bought it on Uplay/Ubisoft connect over Epic because I thought there would be achievements (which Epic rarely supports). Go figure they would drop support for achievements for all future titles...

Ubisoft, you do realize that this is a regression right? Your platform now has LESS features.

• andres360cool
    6 posts

undefinedthis is in my spanish ubisoft connect features, it say i can see achievements, and i cant see my valhalla achievements why are you liying to us?

• K1FF3N
    1 posts

Profits over customers is the only thing this move says.
    Stop trying to force us into your stupid bad ecosystem and make something we actually want to be a part of.

I guess I'm not buying Valhalla. Can't believe I even wanted to after Odyssey.

• BrunoTheMad
    1 posts

Another terrible move by ubisoft. Good thing there are a whole lot of games out there these days.

• Psych0_Trauma
    60 posts

@Ubi-Baron Now I know why the Jomsviking system is so poorly implemented. Look I had been a fan of the series since the first game on the 360, I 100%'d AC2, I played the hell out of the MP in Brotherhood, fought King Washington in 3, Annihilated every ship and found every treasure in Black Flag, actually played Rogue (and it's my favorite game, plunged into Unity and collected gear with friends, and slogged through the terrible brits/boring egyptians/and poorly written greeks (only finishing Syndicate and Odyssey and they were still bad) >.> so to have a game like Valhalla come out that is a complete improvement over "Greek Sex Sim" and NOT have achievements...while a far inferior game that people hate right now has them (WD Legion)? This is the most backasswards situation I have seen in my 20 something years of gaming.

I know you're just a player support mod, but I also know you can send things up the chain. So send them the message of "Let them eat cake." They have just shot themselves in the foot for the last time i'm afraid, the deal with Epic was a mistake, years of subpar games that people weren't invested in was a mistake, and now this.

• Killrog01
    15 posts

I have a similar issues. While I did unlock some achievements, it suddenly came to an halt. I didn't get any after the completion of the East Anglia storyline, nor did I receive the achievements to be unlocked with the hometown progression.

• AlienDx98
    4 posts

Hi everyone,

I have created a petition for this, so here's the link
    http://chng.it/zrSSFwwLrP

• Velldanas
    16 posts

Interesting. Exophase picks up and lists the achievement in the PC version. But in the Connect client itself, they were simply not displayed.

undefined

• Shatohin
    1 posts

Thanks for letting us know. It's sucks without achievements.
    You just lost another sale.
    I wanted to buy 2 copies for PC and PS5 to play on my desk and on my couch with cross save.
    Now because of this I will buy only console version.

• Porcupineskar
    14 posts
  • halcyonrift
    25 posts

Wow. I don't know what to say!

I just purchased the Gold Edition on PC through Ubisoft. I am enjoying it so far bar a few bugs, namely muffled/low-quality audio, but this is the most disappointing "surprise". 

Forgive my memory, was Odyssey available on Steam for pre-purchase? It must have been because Odyssey and Origins are both in my library, and I have several achievements for each game. I love having them in my steam library. I love being able to earn achievements. I really can't believe they'd pull something like this when consoles received trophies and achievements.

I'm still very disappointed and I hope Ubisoft developers are reading this.

• xrayspex_73
    144 posts

@velldanas

Those are just the challenges. Surprised that Exophase already has support for Valhalla's challenges... but there they are. Unfortunately it's not the 50 achievements the consoles have.

• halcyonrift
    25 posts

@xrayspex_73

Forgive me, but what is Exophase?
    Edit: Learned it's an achievement tracking website.

Very odd.

• xrayspex_73
    144 posts

Ubi, if you care...

In the future, just match the ubisoft connect challenges with the console's achievements and we can all go home winners.

• Barthez86
    11 posts

I dont think "future" will satisfy any of Us cause its valhalla that has to be fixed at this time to regain our trust otherwise imo many of Us will end journey with Ubi for good...

• LargestCheetah
    1 posts

Such a bummer, I really enjoyed 100% both Origins and Odyssey on steam. Haven't bought Valhalla yet, hopefully they fix this and add them back

• xrayspex_73
    144 posts

@barthez86

You're right...

add them to Valhalla Ubi... please.

• Suitedup
    1 posts

They somehow just made Ubi Connect into an awful version of Uplay. I had a lot of fun going for achievement on Odyssey and they take it out of the sequel? Also club rewards are still missing from Odyssey for two weeks.

Suggested Topics