Quick Suggestions

• TheStark700
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed update. Following TU 1.2.0.1, the development team has marked this issue as resolved.

If you are still having trouble unlocking achievements on PC following this update, please can you provide us with the following information:

• Which achievements are you unable to unlock?
    • Have you tried repeating actions, if able to (such as in "Silent Viking" and "Seahorse")?
    • Have you been able to try completing additional quests? Some players have reported that completing settlement quests, such as Petra's archery challenge, has allowed them to trigger story achievements to unlock.
    • If you're able to provide any images/video that shows you have met the criteria but the achievement hasn't unlocked, this would be helpful. This could be an image that shows your completed quest log and missing achievement, or a video that shows you completing an action and the achievement not unlocking.

We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

@Jackov15 & @Lidi_Melo - Are you still missing achievements in-game after meeting the requirements following TU 1.2.0.1? If so, please can you provide us with the information requested above.

@RedIndianRobin - We don't yet have any new information to share regarding the missing achievement pop-up in-game. We've reached out to the team to see if we can get any new updates to share with you all.

@Arthefran - We don't yet have any new updates to share about making a public API for achievements. I've reached out to the team to see if we can find out any additional information.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • TheStark700
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • JeffMorgan1983
    32 posts

@ubi-woofer This is fantastic news! Thank you. Now I can cancel my refund request. Do you have an approximate timeframe as to when the achievements will be enabled? I'm waiting until they are enabled before starting a new game.

• xrayspex_73
    144 posts

@driveablepoppy

Kind of in the same boat. Don't really want to continue my playthrough until I see if they are retroactive or if I need to start a fresh game (which I will if I have to).

• Arthefran
    2 posts

@ubi-woofer

While we're at it and since PC achievements aren't going away, could you find out if making a public API for them is in the pipeline? (as it's been hinted for years on these forums by the Uplay team)
    Even if Ubisoft doesn't plan to add them to the new Ubisoft Connect profiles and app, it would allow 3rd party sites to make leaderboards, this kind of stuff, like for Steam or Origin achievements.
    Thank you!

• GalaxSora
    1 posts

@ubi-woofer hello thats my case number too : 13253218

• xrayspex_73
    144 posts

@arthefran

Seconded. This has been requested for years with Uplay. Achievements need to have a public API like most all of the other platforms have to allow the achievements to be read by other programs and web apps.

Please Ubi... do it right this time with the new platform.

• ShroniX
    4 posts

@Ubi-Woofer

Here is my case number 13243001

• mickaccardo
    8 posts

@Ubi-Woofer

We now know that there will be achievements, but when will we be able to play again? The game was released on the 10th, we want to play.
    I will cancel my refund ticket, but I would like to know how long we will wait.

• Itslileloke
    10 posts

@ubi-woofer Please help!! I’ve tried getting in contact with you guys for days now. I’m created a case and messaged Ubisoft on all the platforms I could find. I’m currently level 91 in the game. The first territory I pledged to was grantebridgescire.... despite completing the quest and defeating the “order” it still says I need to make them an ally when I pledge to grantebridgescire to get the quests it says I’ve completed them all but still will not allow me to move past them and call them my ally... all I ask is for a little bit of information and help... my case number is 13254840

• deagle_475
    18 posts
    @ubi-woofer I guess it paid off that we stand up to it. I think if we had been silent, we wouldn't have gotten them.

• deagle_475
    18 posts

@mickaccardo I hope we don't have to play the game from the beginning to achieve all the achievements we've already done.

• Sh8doWRunn3r
    8 posts
    Thanks to Ubisoft for returning the achievements. I will continue to play Assassin's Creed Valhalla as soon as the achievements are in play. The game you made is really well done. Good job!

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1042 posts

Hello again everyone,

I'm afraid I don't have much additional information to share at the moment, but please rest assured that I've forwarded your queries regarding when achievements will be available, whether they'll be retroactive, and also whether we'll implement a public API for them to the devs for them to update me as soon as possible. Once I know, I'll make sure that you know!

@GalaxSora I've replied to your support case 🙂

@ShroniX As you already noticed, I've replied to yours as well!

@Itslileloke I have also replied to the support case you mentioned, but a couple of things - please don't spam every support method with the same request, and don't post in a thread such as this again to derail the existing topic. Duplicating your request duplicates the work on our end and can mean that multiple agents may try to assist you at once; it's best to create one singular request with all of the information we need inside for us to work with. Derailing threads is against our forum rules, and repeated incidents may lead to sanctions. Thank you!

Official Response
  • GerzogTimyi
    1 posts

I won't buy a PC game without achievements.

• HANSSON520
    13 posts

@Ubi-Woofer
    Can we hope achievements coming this week or nothing sure ? By the way thanks to communicate clearly with us.

• FWSWBN
    4 posts

@ubi-baron

if the challenges work... ok... THEY DONT WORK.
    i discover ALL watchtowers in all regions and....

nor = 83 / 100
    eng = 1 / 100

[censored] is wrong... you have not testers?
    its a shame, a really shame and ... after all AC games i played this is the worst title.

• Vilemos
    58 posts

@fwswbn Not discover tho...you gotta synchronize them.

• FWSWBN
    4 posts

@vilemos
    really?? ALL GREEN and ALL SYNC and... NOTHING

thats not my first AC game

• MHwtf
    57 posts

@ubi-baron something I'm concerned about: when the achievement system is restored, will we get all the achievements unlock in our saves? Or uplay won't be able to recognize them and everything has to go all over again?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics