smithy10GB
    70 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Lockmort
    95 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • KiRaXIVCoffee
    2 posts

When will the achievement appear on the pc? Can it be unlocked according to the archive progress correctly? In such a game with hundreds of hours of experience, it’s sad to replay it for this reason. I don’t dare to continue playing these days.

• smithy10GB
    70 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Lockmort
    95 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Vilemos
    58 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • smithy10GB
    70 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • smithy10GB
    70 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1183 posts

Hello everyone,

I appreciate you are all eager to hear more from us about the missing achievements, however, I'm afraid I don't have any updates to share just yet. The devs have acknowledged my questions and are currently discussing them, and as soon as I receive the answers from them that you need, I will post them.

On a separate note, I'd like to reiterate that these forums should be the home of civil discussion, and that all interactions should be conducted in a positive and polite manner. While I appreciate the sentiment behind your comments, smithy10GB, I also fully appreciate how passionate everyone here in this thread is about achievements for Assassin's Creed Valhalla, and I'll do what I can to provide updates on this situation as soon as they're available.

Please do not argue with each other, troll each other, or otherwise rile each other up unnecessarily here. This megathread exists for the missing achievements, and the megathread for the issue with interacting with settlement NPCs is available for us to continue addressing that there, so let's not take this thread off its course. I will remove the off-topic posts after I've posted this comment for this reason.

I'd also like to point out, I'm not just a mod, I'm a support agent! 😉

Official Response
  • smithy10GB
    70 posts

@lockmort oh and in terms of the ubisoft connect issues I also have them, the thing I will say is the mods on the forums are a lot better then the guys on live chat, I spent 5 hours trying to get help with the connection/ bug issues on live chat and each advisor I talked to gave me troubleshooting guides which didn't work, so I @ woofer and he got the bug listed instantly. So just give these guys a chance. They are trying the best they can with the info they have been given.

@ubi-woofer sorry about the typo I meant that lol, I was trying to say you are a lot better than the live chat agents I spoke to lol but I get your point, just trying to tell these guys that there is no reason to get aggressive since you are only telling them what you are told from the dev team.

• smithy10GB
    70 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1183 posts

I do what I can, where I can, to assist. 🙂 It is sad to hear that you were unhappy with your experiences of our Live Chat service, so please do send any feedback on those to us via the case that was created as part of the chats themselves if you'd like. It all gets forwarded and considered.

Regarding the recognition of your issue, please do be aware that the "Known Issues List" is the current list of recognised issues under investigation by the devs, as on the date of the post itself. The "Reported Issue Megathreads" thread, as written within, is a list of the issues we support agents have created megathreads for here on the forums. Many, like your issue, have been forwarded to the devs directly already and they are investigating, but others are still in the stages of having information gathered, and that's where the megathreads are so vital. They allow us to bring as many players together as possible who are experiencing an issue to gather as much information as possible in one focused location.

As written previously, I'll upload this thread with news of the achievements as soon as I have any to share. Thank you all for your patience and understanding in the meantime.

Official Response
  • Soolane
    2 posts

@ubi-woofer Cheers! Thanks for keeping us updated on the subject!

• deagle_475
    18 posts

yooou, [censored], all my core challenges what i have already done is cone , yesterday there was more than a few of them...

• deagle_475
    18 posts

@deagle_475 false alarm, they are back ...

• JeffMorgan1983
    32 posts

I'm having a conundrum. To my understanding there is a 14 day return policy. I want to be absolutely sure that the achievements are coming. If the achievements are not added soon (I'm beginning to worry that they won't be) I think I want to refund my copy while I still have a chance, just incase they decide not to add them. I refuse to play any game without achievements. I've been waiting to play the game since last week, it's just sitting there. I've been anticipating Assassin's Creed Valhalla all year and I'm deeply disappointed with this whole colossal mess up.

• Lockmort
    95 posts

@driveablepoppy It's absolutely ridiculous that this thing is taking longer than a week. There's no way in hell I'm still believing the "whoopsie, there's a small bug in Ubisoft Connect"-explanation anymore. The longer it takes, the more apparent it becomes that they indeed never intended for them to be part of the game on PC anymore, until they saw all the backlash. It's been 8 days. A minor Ubisof Connect bug would've been fixed by now. What annoys me the most is that there's still no ETA. "I asked the dev team and they'll get back to us asap!". How simple is the question: "do they work retroactively?" to answer. Again: 8 days. A minor bug. Yeah, right. Not blaming the mod on this forum here, he's doing his job, but this is isn't some small time poor 1 person developer. This is one of the biggest production companies in the world. 8 days. That's just for the achievements though, there's also still people out there who don't even have it in their library or have other huge bugs. I got it myself with Ubisoft+, but if you bought it: yes, refund it for sure.

• HANSSON520
    13 posts

@lockmort
    Im agree with you, really don't know what the devs are doing seems to be an absolute mystery...As you said 8 days now why its so long and many of us have stop to play because we all waiting the achievements. And again ubi-Woofer i know you do your best and its not your fault. But now its very long we still wait but at some point we are players and we waiting to play with all the content we pay for.

• RedIndianRobin
    188 posts

@hansson520 This game requires a massive title update with huge fixes, bug fixes, crash/freeze fixes and also achievements. Devs have lots of work to do. They should atleast give an ETA of when can we expect achievements.

• Psych0_Trauma
    60 posts

@ubi-woofer dude you can say that, but there's 2 things that are an issue that aren't on there. The duplicate armor bug being a REALLY big one, and hoards not spawning or just not being there at all. Your team knows they need to be there, but they are not. Can't trust a damn thing apparently.

Suggested Topics