Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 28 Likes/928 Replies/39465 Views
    Lockmort
    95 posts

@deagle_475 That's what I was thinking as well, but Watch Dogs Legion had achievements

• Lockmort
    95 posts

It's weird there's like no comment from Ubisoft on this, but I guess they're having a lot of problems with people not getting the game in their library.

• Eog4rd
    7 posts

Ubisoft; what are you doing ? AC game were always great for completionist, give us the achievements on Uconnect !

• Eog4rd
    7 posts

@lockmort Nah, Watch Dog Legion had Challenges AND achievement in a separate tab. My bet is that they forgot and will patch it soon. I just hope it will be retro active.

• erico360
    16 posts

Really weird!

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 789 posts

Hey all,

We've asked for some confirmation on this from the team.

Official Response
  • Lockmort
    95 posts

@ubi-baron Thank you! Could you perhaps also ask them if achievements and trophies unlock retroactively when using cross progression (when switching from PC to PS5 for instance)?

• Rhevarr
    8 posts

Hello there,

the achievements list on Ubisoft Connect is very easy and basic compared to the Trophy/Achievements on PS/Xbox.
    Also all achievements contain XP, no Ubisoft coins.

I feel like there are a bunch of achievements missing.
    Anyone else?

Europe, Germany.

Best regards
    Rhevarr

• Lockmort
    95 posts

@rhevarr Even worse: there are no achievements on Ubisoft Connect. The list you're looking at are "challenges", not achievements. It's ridiculous that they didn't implement them for PC, since every other recent Ubisoft game has them, but I suspect it has something to do with Epic. Hopefully they'll add them in later, but it definitely sucks.

• RedIndianRobin
    188 posts

Seriously Ubisoft?

• Lockmort
    95 posts

@redindianrobin haha, from Reddit to the forums! There's a bunch of topics like this, but sadly still no reply from Ubisoft... Hopefully there are achievements, otherwise it's a huge oversight, especially with cross progression being a thing now. It's very weird that they don't show, so I don't have much hope.

• Ubi-Baron

Hey guys,

We have asked the team for an update around this, and we're currently waiting for their response.

When we have that we can share further details.

Official Response
  • RedIndianRobin
    188 posts

@ubi-baron Thank you for the response. Hopefully it's just a client issue.

• erico360
    16 posts

Who's bright idea was it to launch ubisoft connect right around your main releases this year, he should be fired.
    Watch dogs Legion runs like dog [censored] and Valhalla is missing achievements. GG ubi.

• Eog4rd
    7 posts

@erico360 I don't think the optimization of Legion has anything to do with the new store

• Ubi-Baron
    =Please see message below=
    Achievements will not be available for Assassin's Creed Valhalla on PC, instead with the launch of Ubisoft Connect our new titles will use the Challenges system in place of Achievements.

ERRATUM - previous response was inaccurate.

We are aware that achievements are not available for Assassin's Creed Valhalla players on PC - this was unintended. We are actively working to enable achievements and will keep you updated when more information is available.

Official Response
  • tommzilla
    2 posts

@ubi-baron Thank you for the response 😄

• Lockmort
    95 posts

@ubi-baron Thanks a lot for the kind response. Eagerly awaiting to hear if they're retroactive when switching from PC to consoles.

• sty1on
    15 posts

Good to know that there will be achievements soon, but we really need to know ASAP whether any achievements we earn during play now will unlock once they go live. I don't know about anyone else but I really don't want to have to re-start the game to earn any I miss because of this.

• RamsaysaurusRex
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-baron Really glad to hear this. Any timeframe for when it will be available? Thanks for the information.

Suggested Topics